Death by Pull Ups
With a continuously running clock do one pull-up the first minute, two pull-ups the second minute, three pull-ups the third minute… continuing as long as you are able.Â Use as many sets each minute as needed. (Use bands if needed).
Compare to 9/14/10
Lance Cantu 22 min + 11, Kim Malz 21 min + 9, Jose Santiago 18 min + 17.
Post number of minutes completed to comments.
March â€œCOOLâ€ Board
– Â Deb â€“ 1st Kipping Pull Up Ever!!!
– Â Adam P. â€“ 1 Arm Pull Up
– Â Jaime â€“ 100 Consecutive Double Unders
– Â Max â€“ 1st GHD Sit-Up
-Â Bobby â€“ Best time on any March challenge event (Throwdown Series Event 1 Part 1)
-Â Adam P. â€“ Deadlift 350#
-Â Justin â€“ 30 Consecutive Butterfly Pull Ups
– Â Jodi â€“ 1st Ring Dip Ever!
– Â Shelley â€“ 5 Consecutive Ring Dips
– Â Melanie â€“ Climbed ALL the Way Up the Rope!
– Jaime â€“ 30 Toes-to-bar
– Justin â€“ 3 Consecutive Muscle Ups
17 Responses to 3/10/11
Pingback: 1/8/11 | CrossFit 515, CrossFit Des Moines, Clive, Iowa, Gym, Des Moines Fitness, CrossFit Iowa