CrossFit 515 will be hosting “FGB 5” this year on Saturday, September 25.
The event will begin at 9:30am (come around 9:00 to warm up), with heats continuing as long as needed that day.Â Anyone is welcome to come participate in the workout, and those whoÂ would like to pledge please also register on the fgb5.org website below.Â Â
To sign up with CrossFit 515, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ with the following info:
The CrossFit workout is â€˜Fight Gone Bad.â€™ In this workout you spend one minute at each of five stations, resulting in a a five-minute round after which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. This event calls for three rounds. The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. On call of â€˜rotate,â€™ the athletes must move to the next station immediately. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower, where each calorie is one point.
The stations are:
- Wall-ball, 10 ft target (Reps)
- Sumo deadlift high-pull (Reps)
- Box jump (Reps)
- Push-press (Reps)
- Row (Calories)
To compete in the workout, all participants must complete each of the following:
- Register with their local CrossFit Affiliate by Wednesday, September 22, 2010.
- Register at https://fgb5.org by Wednesday, September 22, 2010
- Raise $150 or more in pledges by 6 am PDT on Sunday, September 26, 2010
- All donations counting toward the awards must be received by 5 pm PDT on Friday, October 1, 2010.
- Awards will be announced by 5pm PDT on Monday, October 4, 2010.
The four divisions are:
- Class A: Standard Men = 75lb push-press and sumo deadlift high pull, 20lb wall- ball and 20 inch box jump
- Class B: Modified Men/Standard Women = 55lb push-press and sumo deadlift high pull, 14lb wall-ball and 20 inch box Jump
- Class C: Intermediate = 35lb push-press and sumo deadlift high pull, 8lb wall-ball and 20 inch box Jump (step ups are okay)
- Class D: Beginner/Kids = 15lb push-press and sumo deadlift high pull, 4lb wall-ball (can be lowered to 8 foot target) and 10 inch box jumps
Visit www.fgb5.org for more details.
Pingback: September 20th | Crossfit Cedar Valley