NEW CLASS SCHEDULE FOR 2014 (Starting Thursday, January 2nd)
5:30-6:15 am (M-F)
6:30-7:15 am (M-F)
7:30-8:15 am (M-F)
8:30-9:15 am (M,W,F only)
9:30-10:15 am (M,W,F only)
Noon-12:45 pm (M-F)
4:45-5:30 pm (M-F)
5:45-6:30 pm (M-F)
8:30-9:15 am (Saturday)
10:00-10:45 am (Sunday)
*Reminder: All classes are 45 min and will start precisely at the specified time. Please arrive 15 min early to get warmed up.
SCHEDULING & SIGN-IN
* Starting in 2014, we will also be switching software systems to ZenPlanner. Not only will this allow our members to pay online (including with Credit Card), but it will also allow the ability for everyone to easily schedule for classes they are planning to attend and sign-in for classes, even from your phones.
* January will be our trial period for this. All current members will be receiving an email within the next week or two to set up their online account. We ask that everyone start using the system as soon as they get their account.
* Starting February 1, we will be asking that everyone schedule and sign-in for all classes. This will greatly help us make sure we have the correct number of trainers available at all classes. We are excited about this new system and believe everyone will benefit from it's ease of use. We greatly appreciate your patience through the transition period.
cheap accounting software
PAYMENT & PRE-PAYMENT FOR 2014
* Payments for January will be handled the same as in the past (cash or check) and autopays will go thru as normally scheduled. Starting February 1, we hope to be completely transitioned to ZenPlanner, and everyone will have the ability to pay online (and with Credit/Debit card) if they so choose. Anyone who is currently set up on autopay should not need to do anything, and will be simply switched to the new system and set up on autopay again.
* Pre-payments for 2014 will need to be cash or check only (including anyone currently on autopay). Pre-payments for any or all of 2014 can be made anytime in January and are due by February 1. Anyone currently on autopay will be credited the number of months they prepaid for in 2014 and then their autopay account will start again after that.
QUESTIONS ON ANYTHING…
Please see Bobby or Jaime. Thanks and we look forward to great things in 2014! Look for the newsletter next week…we have some exciting things planned already in January 🙂