11/20/13

Black/Blue/Grey  WODs

For time:
15 Dumbbell burpee box-overs, 24″/20″ box (50/35) (40/25) (30/15)
Deadlift, 15 reps (315/205) (225/155) (165/105)
Overhead squat, 15 reps (205/125) (135/85) (75/45) (45/15)
15 Muscle-ups (3 x Pull Ups & Dips) (with Bands) (Ring Rows & Edge of Box)

Post time to comments.

November “COOL” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for November

–  Eddie – 160 Double Unders in WOD
–  Alex – 1st Muscle Up!!
–  Noah – 1st Bar Muscle Up!!!
–  Becky – 1st Bar Muscle Up!
–  Teresa – Strict Pull Up!
–  Julie – Strict Pull Up!
–  J.V. – 170# Snatch
–  Joe – 400# Back Squat
–  Matt – 400# Deadlift
 Aaron – 400# Deadlift

–  Murph – 345# Deadlift

13 Responses to 11/20/13

1. Pete Jones says:

Great! I wanted to do burpees for a third day in a row.

• Jordanne says:

Nnnooooooooooooooooooooo

• Annette says:

They don’t even feel like burpees. I think the next time you see burpees in a WOD, you’ll think, “Yay, it’s just burpees!”

I know this WOD was brief for the fire-breathers, but it was slow and steady for me, though the last 5-6 reps of the lifts went better than the first three. The weight on the bar was a little intimidating.

25:18 Rx weights + purple band on ring dips.

I’m a diva – I also changed my shoes to do OHS. 😉

On this WOD, wow. Again….wow! Modified. 17….something.

– I got a little wobbly on the burpee/boxjump/dumbbell thing.
    – I did deadlifts at 275, protecting my back a bit. Ended up being the easiest part of the wod.
    – My ohs were laughable. You will be mine, you cruel beeeaaaatttccchhhh of a lift….or maybe not.
    – And then muscle ups. Failed on 2, but otherwise was able to do sets of 3 and 2.

• Eric says:

Brutal…had to do bar muscle ups. OHS were definitely not to standard at 155. Oh well, add to the “needs improvement list”.

3. Meghan says:

Have had a few days back at the gym under my belt now, and all I can say is it feels great to be back with some of the best people I know!

Scaled today’s workout a lot, good to know my old weaknesses have waited for me to be done with soccer:)

OHS- 65# and bar muscle ups. Everything else RX – 19:49

4. Jordanne says:

I knew there was no earthly way I was RXing. Purple band dips and 85# ohs. That barbell might as well have been a Shakeweight – I couldn’t seem to keep it still >:\

5. Taylor says:

23:11 – 105ohs, red band:( rx other movements.