11/13/13

CrossFit Total

Back squat, 1 rep
Shoulder Press, 1 rep
Deadlift, 1 rep

Post total to comments.

November “COOL” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for November

–  Eddie – 160 Double Unders in WOD
–  Alex – 1st Muscle Up!!
–  Noah – 1st Bar Muscle Up!!!
–  Becky – 1st Bar Muscle Up!

–  Teresa – Strict Pull Up!
–  Julie – Strict Pull Up!
–  J.V. – 170# Snatch
–  Jamie – Fran as Rx'd
–  Sheila – Fran as Rx'd

17 Responses to 11/13/13

1. Jordanne says:

Looooool

2. Pete Jones says:

Enjoyed a 30# PR on the deadlift. I haven’t completed a 1 rep max on the other two movements, but they felt like pr’s. 😉

Crossfit Total: 295# backsquat, 140# strict press, 375# deadlift. 810 total.

4. taylor says:

So, Monday I did DT, 1:14 PR from 1 month ago. great!
    Tuesday, I did Fran 22 seconds slower from 2 months ago, awesome.
    CFT: 185BS, 95SP, 275DL = 555 (85#PR from May2012). Thanks Michelle for letting me use you for backquat motivation! 🙂

It’s been emotional this week at 515.

• taylor says:

and, thats backsquat not backquat. thats not a word.

• Shelley says:

Wow!!!!

• Annette says:

Nice job on the Total Taylor!!

For sure, it’s a roller coaster ride … I am “consistently inconsistent” 😉

No PRs for me today: 525 (same as last May only my backsquat was lower and strict press was higher — what??? I never would have predicted that!)

• Shelley says:

Thanks for partnering up with with me today, Annette. (So sorry I brought you down to my level:) You definitely motivated me and hopefully I can motivate you in the future.

CFT – 480#. 20# PR! ( Still believe I can achieve 500#; hope I’m not delusional!)

• Steve says:

5 lbs PR on backsquat, 40 lbs PR on shoulder press, officially a 100 lbs PR on deadlift, though I haven’t pushed myself super hard on the deadlift up until this point, so 100 lbs is a bit misleading.

CF Total: 330 backsquat + 190 shoulder press + 405 deadlift = 925 lbs

Eat my dust Annette.

(Annette, that’s a joke, I’m only kidding, please don’t hurt me.)

• Jordanne says:

The highest of fives to everyone – great job!

In derby, we have ‘jamnesia’ – so when you tank a jam, you’re supposed to forget about it and start afresh every time you hit the track for the next jam. We need some WODnesia, too 🙂

• Michelle says:

Thanks for working out w/me a Tay! Great job today 🙂

5. Emily Berg says:

Wasn’t feeling too hot today, but got a 20lb PR on my dead lift from one month ago!!! Those strong boys at noon made me want to lift even more!! Total of 520. Nice job everyone and Taylor, thanks for encouraging me to get out of bed today 🙂