1/10/13

“Death by Pull-Ups”

With a continuously running clock do one pull-ups the first minute, two pull-ups the second minute, three pull-ups the third minute…… continuing as long as you are able.
Use as many sets each minute as needed.
Post number of minutes completed to comments.

January “COOL” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for January

–  Michelle – 170# Split Jerk
–  Jaime – 200# Front Squat
–  Curtis – 195# Power Clean
–  Jared – 3:54 Fran
–  Annette – 5:59 Fran
–  Adam P. – 3:08 Fran
–  Leann – 6:48 Fran
–  Justin P. – 3:17 Fran
–  Todd F. – 3:46 Fran
–  Jodi – Fran as Rx’d
–  Van – 3:26 Fran
–  Aaron – 1st Muscle Up!
–  Devin – 1st Muscle Up!
–  Lindsay – 160# Power Clean
–  Kady – 175# Squat Clean
–  Cassie – Kicked A$$
–  Tony the Tiger – 265# Split Jerk
–  Jess – 115# Clean
–  Mindy – 165# Split Clean
–  Brandie – 180# Power Clean
–  Justin P. – 275# Power Clean
–  Van – 305# Squat Clean
–  Jim – 175# Power Clean
–  Ben K. – 275# Power Clean
–  Billy – 240# Power Clean

21 Responses to 1/10/13

1. Jordanne says:

It’s a conspiracy to destroy my shoulders, I tells ya >_<

2. Meghan says:

Death by Pull-ups 17 + 13

Last year on 1-8-12 got 15 + 12

3. Drew says:

Got 9 +6 then hit a PR of 185# for split jerks

4. Lauren says:

Filthy 50 in 31:08 w/ 35# KB,45# bar & 16# WB. And no I’m not an overachiever on purpose. Lack of equipment & total space off on KB weight led to that. Was a little freaked out that this time was 9:43 slower than my last time but considering I was doing 21# more collectively I will take it! Def feeling the altitude change! Holy lungs! Miss all if you & the 515 energy!

• Jordanne says:

I’m almost afraid to imagine what you’ll be like at sea level now o___________________O

• Lauren says:

As I’m frantically searching for an oxygen mask & tank while Woding, I always think about the link regarding high altitude training you posted for me in Sept when I came out here & tell myself “It has to get better”. LUV how you can always make me smile 😉

• Shelley says:

And yes, you are an overachiever! Be proud of it!!!!

• Lauren says:

I think we are all overachievers, Shelley 😉 That’s why we do what we do & luv it do much. I heard something funny the other day about CF & it rang true when I consider what we are willing to put ourselves through & how passionate we are about it. “Why yes we are a cult just without the crazy leader”! Im truly impressed by all the PR’s and positive energy that happens daily. LUV the cool board and to see the awesomeness that’s happening. Glad I can still be a part of the 515 family even from 900mi away 🙂

• Meghan says:

Haha thats like the pin on pinterest that says “CrossFit: A good kind of cult.” I always loved that one. Miss you Cowgirl!

5. Eddie Mrowka says:

Death by Pull-Ups: 9 + 8 (and I believe I may left a shoulder hanging on the bars when I left the gym)