12/12/12

Zercher squat 2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2 reps

Post loads to comments.

December “COOL” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for December

–  Patrick – Butterfly Pull Ups!
–  Brandon – Bar Muscle Up!
–  Mindy – 155# C&J
–  Brandie – 165 Power Clean
–  Patrick – 100 Pull Ups in 8:22 (‘lil freak)
–  Jeff – Bar Muscle Up!
–  Leann – 125# Clean
–  Beth – 125# Clean
–  Van – Bar Muscle Up!
–  Lindsay – 180# Back Squat
–  Brandie – 70# Dbell Snatch

16 Responses to 12/12/12

1. Michelle says:

Zercher Squats 10×2 115-125-135-145-155-165-175-185-195-205(1)

Row 5K 22:02

Yesterday – dumbell snatch/sprint – 2:57 (70#), improved from a 4:22 in early May. Next time we do this I want to take on “the hundo” and do it RX

Today – Made up Partner workout with Tony
    10 min AMRAP
    -sled push the length of gym
    -2 rope climbs
    -sled push lenth of gym
    -All while the other partner does burpee box jumps on 30″.

Could be a good solo workout as well, kept me moving the whole time. I typically got 15 – 20 burpee box jumps each round and making it a 4 rounder instead of an AMRAP could make this a nice little workout.

3. Annette says:

Zercher Squats: Worked up to 170#. No fails, so should have thrown on more weight… but I couldn’t believe I could do 170, so I guess I mentally-capped myself.

Then skills work … so many things need work, but mostly I played around doing handstands and trying to walk, my daily double-unders and I had to leave without getting that 70# db snatch. But I will get it. Soon.

4. Alison says:

Zercher Squat: 75#
    ..This is my second week at Crossfit. I didn’t fail, I probably could have put on more weight. I guess I am still trying to see what I am capable first, then add weight.

For skills- I worked on pull ups. I am still using bands currently, I could tell I was able to do more and actually get my head above the bar!

It’s crazy to say this- but after only one week–I feel like I am getting stronger each day even if they are different workouts! 🙂

Thanks for my partners today- Angie & Megan!

5. Mindy says:

Zercher Squats 10×2 – 105-115-125-135-145-155-165-175-185-195

I realized how truly functional this movement was when I was helping unload production gear from a tour bus this morning as they were setting up for a concert tonight at my work, great time to learn a new movement!

The letter Z kind of freaks me out, and so I did the workout that Bobby made up with Jaime, Brian, and Meg: 15 min. AMRAP of 5 mu, 10 ohs, and 10 ghd weighted situps. I used 95# for ohs and 15# for situps. 3 rds + 12 reps.

7. Tiffany Kragnes says:

worked up to 125#, probably could have put more on, but my darn arms were hurtin. But, mastered handstands, so one more thing off the goal board and added muscle ups as the next conquest!

8. taylor says:

Grace 4:52 (2 sec PR from 4 months ago). I missed two cleans, but still happy with that considering…Im 25 weeks pregnant today!

And, great job to all the handstand walkers, I felt out of place walking on my feet tonight!

9. Danielle says: