11/7/12

For time:
30 Handstand push-ups (Ab-Mat Under Head) (Feet on Box)
50 Back Extensions
30 Knees to elbows (Hanging Knee Raises) (Leg Raises)
Deadlift, 30 reps (225/155) (155/105) (105/75)
Dumbbell push press, 30 reps (40/25) (25/15) (15/10)
50 Kettlebell swings (53/35) (35/26) (26/18)
Row 20 calories
10 Muscle-ups (3 x PU’s & Dips) (with Bands)

Post time to comments.

November “COOL” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for November

–  Kelli – “Kelly” as Rx’d
–  Adam M. – Fran in 3:18
–  Taylor – 130# Split Jerk x 2
–  Brian S. – Strict Muscle Up
–  Jordanne – 1st Rope Climb!
–  Jess – 1st Rope Climb!
–  Meghan – 95# Snatch
–  Kelsey – 1st Rope Climb!
–  Aryn – 1st Rope Climb!
–  Josh – Bar Muscle Up!!
–  Joe K. – Bar Muscle Up!!
–  Mark – 1st Rope Climb!

48 Responses to 11/7/12

Today’s WOD – 25:11
    not Rx’d – used abmats with HSPUs and pull-ups/dips

2. Jordanne says:

My hands started sweating as soon as I read this o____o

• Lauren says:

I was drenched after it not going to lie 🙂 So I”ve decided that I need to procure a T-rexy shirt for myself after latest WB pic since I do a 1 armed toss with my right and my left literally dangles mid-air. Lol!

• Jordanne says:

‘Rawr.’ Quoth the T-rex.
        (I found mine in the boys’ section at Sears @ Merle Hay mall :))

After a tossy-turny night, I realized I had to go back and slay the rope dragon, so this wod will have my name all over it come makeup day.

3. Lauren says:

Today’s Wod 26:37 w/ bar muscle ups. 1st time to do this many AND in a Wod so pretty excited! Thanx to Shelly, Jamie & Bobby for the push to do them & coaching during 😉

Today’s wod, as rx’d: 21:59. I liked this one.

• Lauren says:

Nice job! I liked it too even though some would say we are sick. Lol 😉 HSPU were a little tricker than usual & grip on DL/Kbs but all in all fun Wod. Bar MUs were just icing on the cake.

5. Annette says:

Today’s WOD: 29:14

Kipping HSPUs w/ abmats took me a long time (5+ minutes) and pullups, dips (w/purple band) at the end.

Truly a “chipper” for me, I had to break this one up a lot more than I had planned!

6. Tiffany Kragnes says:

My hands stillllll hurt! 25:40: no hspu’s yet, but 125lb on the bar for deadlifts and rx’ed on db push press and kb! This was tough especially after yesterday….got some lovely rope burns and bruises!

Today’s Chipper as Rx’d – 17:25
    And I started with 14 consecutive strict HSPUs ..PR by 4 reps 🙂

Today’s WOD rx’d with bar muscle ups – 35:32 (through 9 bar muscle ups). Then spent the next 30 or so minutes trying unsuccessfully for number 10 …. very frustrating. (so I guess my score should really be DNF); did succeed in tearing up my hand though.

Glad I was able to give you some extra motivation today, Lauren. Leann did that for me yesterday

9. Leann says:

A friend is asking me about paleo websites for kids in particular. Any suggestions?

10. Leann says:

Impressed by the bar muscle ups gals! A new skill in the wod and of course they put it at the END! I couldn’t hardly do 10 pullups!