10/17/12

Rest 2 minutes
Run 800 meters or Row 1000m
Rest 1 minute
Run 400 meters or Row 500m

Post times to comments.

October “COOL” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for October

–  Shelley – 1st Bar Muscle Up
–  Meghan – 1st Bar Muscle Up
–  J.V. – 1st Bar Muscle Up
–  Lauren – 1st Bar Muscle Up
–  Susan C. – 1st Rope Climb
–  Bob – 1st Rope Climb
–  Kady – Power Clean 175#
–  Wes – 1st Muscle Up!!!
–  Mindy – 1st Bar Muscle Up!
–  Lance – Power Clean 300#
–  Mitch – 1st Bar Muscle Up

–  Nate – Hang Power Snatch 195#

21 Responses to 10/17/12

1. Leann says:

Did I just watch Lance PR to some Bon Jovi?!?! Hahaha, new found respect for Lance 😉

Awesome job to Nate and Mitch! Those bar muscle ups are spreading like craaZZyy!

2. Meghan McCoy says:

Cute story, I was sitting with my Godson (3) and his two brothers (5,6) and I was on my phone checking the website, I clicked on Lance’s video and watched it. I then had to rewatch it about 20x because the boys kept asking to see it again. You got some major cool points with some little kids Dr. Kellow 🙂

• Annette says:

That happened at our house, too! Only it was set on auto play in facebook, so it rolled right into Nate’s 195# snatch and then Kady’s 175# clean. Another awesome highlight reel from 515 🙂 Good work guys!!

• Lance says:

Yeah, I believe the children are our future. Thats why I pick up heavy things and put them down 🙂

Today’s wod: 21:34. Nice day to run.

Today’s WOD as Rx’d – 20:44
    Splits- 5:55, 4:32, 2:59, 1:18 ..and I think like a 30 sec PR on this wprkout. It was a great morning to run 🙂

This morning I did the 2011 Crossfit Open Workout 11.2:

9 DL’s @ 155
    12 Hand Release PU’s
    15 Box Jumps (24″)

February 15, 2012 – 12 rds
    Today, October 17, 2012 – 13 rds + 3 (PR by 1.11 rds)

6. Michelle says:

Today’s WOD as rx’d 24:31
    7:11 for my first mile (goal was sub 7:00) I looked at a workout from Nov of last year (“Murph”) and my first mile took me 8:37 so that was neat to see the progress. My goal is still sub 7:00. & agree with Todd & Jaime, great morning for a run!

7. Brian says:

Todays wod rx’d 19:32 with a 5:35 first mile…. Gotta say I didn’t want to run at all this morning! But was happy with my time and love my new Reebok crossfit shoes! Guaranteed to drop thirty seconds off your mile, maybe!

8. Jess says:

Today’s workout (in the rain) 🙂 22:11.. First mile was 6:50 which is a personal best for me, pretty excited about that! Thank you Bobby and Jaime for the motivation today!

9. Jordanne says:

Today’s message board should really just be renamed: People Whose Bacon You DON’T Want To Steal – some speedy times up thar 🙂

Today’s WOD – 24:52 total
    (7:31 – 5:30 – 5:27, a.k.a when the pukies set in – 2:54)

A year (and a half) ago, I was struggling to get an 8 min mile; thanks to all the Crossfit butt-kickings, I got it in 7:31 today (SQUEEE :D)

10. Mindy says: