10/5/12

Three rounds for time of:
Squat clean, 10 reps (135/95) (95/65) (65/45)
20 Box jump (24/20) (20/12) (12/8)

Post time to comments.

October “COOL” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for October

–  Shelley – 1st Bar Muscle Up
–  Billy – 215# Overhead Squat
–  Jeff – 1st Muscle Up!
–  Tony – 10 Consecutive Muscle Ups
–  Mindy – 225# Deadlift
–  Brian S. – 415# Deadlift
–  Jeremy – 405# Deadlift

28 Responses to 10/5/12

1. Leann says:

Lookin’ good Claire:) Nice job on Turkish Getups!

2. Leann says:

Ladies, stop by Texas Roadhouse Tuesday night at 7. We’ll be having a little send off for Kady and Lauren. Please let Taylor or I know if you plan on coming!

• Shelley says:

I will be there. Looking forward to seeing Lauren again.

• Annette says:

Me, too!

• Lauren says:

I will be there with bells on. Can’t wait to see all of you guys too! Don’t worry though I plan on being a total gym rat while I’m home so you can get your Lauren fix before I head out West for good 🙁 Still think you need to rent a bus&take a 515 road trip.

• Meghan McCoy says:

Count me in!

• Jordanne says:

Me three – I’ll try not to be too much of a creepy fangirl while I’m surrounded by so much greatness :3

• Leann says:

Pretty big group of us for this! Very excited to see all of you tomorrow night as I’m sure Kady and Lauren are too 🙂

Today’s wod, as rx’d: 7:45.

4. Meghan McCoy says:

Pre competition WOD rxd 8:29

Good workout Bobby! Good luck to both teams competing this weekend, lots and lots of updates please:)

Today’s WOD Rx’d — 9:21

great conversation with Todd, Annette, Jaime and Bobby after the WOD, love talking about REAL food and healthy living. If you’re looking for a great resource, search Facebook for “Just Eat Real Food”, http://www.facebook.com/JustEatingRealFood. Colorful recipes pulled from a variety of sources as well as good nutrition and lifestyle posts.

Nice picture! Who’s the guy in the back with the monkey arms wearing the neon green shirt?

7. Mindy says:

Today’s wod as rx’d 6:49

8. Tiffany Kragnes says:

On the note of healthy eating, with Thanksgiving coming up, I found a Paleo Thanksgiving menu recipe which has everything from turkey, cranberry sauce, stuffing, deviled eggs (with bacon bits…Bobby…) Sweet potatoes, baked carrots, braised cabbage and bacon (not sure where this tradition came from) and PUMPKIN PIE!!! You can find the recipes at paleodietlifestyle.com. 🙂 Have a great Friday ya’all! And good luck at competition this weekend!

9. taylor says:

15:34 rx’d. First wod with box jumps and another leg movement, glad I could rx (slowly), should definitely be stronger on box jumps after baby.

Good luck 515 teams!! Cannot wait to hear all the great updates!!

10. Annette says:

Today’s WOD as rx’d: 7:20

Then…. 20 kipping pullups without coming off the bar! Thanks for cheering me on Todd & Adam. 🙂

I was going to make up yesterday’s TGU WOD, but I still can’t do ONE good one with the unwieldy 35# KB, I lose control trying to lay back down. So my score on that is still, unfortunately, zero.

Good luck to those competing this weekend!! Pictures! Video!

11. John Jackovin says:

7:25 as Rx’d. Much harder than I thought it would be.

12. Lauren says:

Good luck to the 515 teams this weekend! Excited for Mon to get here so I can see everyone and hear all about it!

Great work to both teams from 515 this weekend. Everyone did AMAZING…it was so much fun 🙂 Teams ended up 2nd and 10th overall.

And since we’re still traveling home, here is the post for tomorrow’s WOD:
    “GI Jane”
    For time:
    100 burpee pullups

14. Meghan says:

So proud of both teams, great job everybody I can’t wait to hear all about the weekend.

G.I Jane this a.m. rxd 22:25

Never done this one before and I am very glad Annette and Todd went next to me, you guys were killing it and kept me motivated. Thanks for the cheers to get me through the last 20:)

15. Leann says:

Agree with Meghan… great job this weekend everyone!

Started today off right, got to cf for the first time in a LONG time with Lauren. We did todays mainsite chipper. Was a great one for us to do together as we have different strengths. Kept it pretty close till the end and there’s just no way for me to keep up with Lauren in situps or pullups! Good to have you back 🙂

21:58 all Rx’d except L pullups. No way 😉