10/3/12

Make Up/Challenge/Skill DAY

OR……….

Billy’s Ol’ 35er Chipper of Oldness

For Time:
35 KB Swings (70/53) (53/35) (35/26)
35 Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups (Normal PU’s) (with Bands)
35 Box Jumps (24/20) (20/12) (12/8)
35 Toes-to-Bar (Hanging Knee Raises) (Leg Raises)
35 Double Unders (3 x Singles)
35 Shoulders-to-Overhead (135/95) (95/65) (65/45)
350m Run
35 WallBalls (20/14) (14/10) (10/6)

October “COOL” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for October

–  Shelley – 1st Bar Muscle Up
–  Billy – 215# Overhead Squat

–  Jeff – 1st Muscle Up!

23 Responses to 10/3/12

1. John Jackovin says:

I’ll be the first to post. Sorry I am missing the ODB (Old Dirty Billy) Chipper. Sounds great except for the 35 anything-to-bar movements.

Yesterday had fun with the 5 rounds of Row/Bench Press WOD. As Rx’d in 12:56. It was a fun one.

I’m fairly certain the name of this workout has been altered a bit from the original one…haha.

I do like the “ODB Chipper”…wish I would’ve thought of that.

800 m run, 40 wallballs, 400 m run, 20 wallballs, 200 m run, 10 wall balls: 9:45.

Then I did 5 rds of 50 unbroken double unders with 30 sec. rest in between.

4. Jim says:

Happy Birthday Billy!!

ODB Chipper Rx – 43:28 (half the time was the shoulder to overheads).

5. Tiffany Kragnes says:

Ya’all better be careful saying 35 is OLD! Just sayin……

(Happy Birthday Billy!)

6. Jordanne says:

Happy cakeday, Billy!

DT – 13:19 (105# deadlifts; 65# hang cleans & push jerks)
    Still working on that 95# clean, so unless we subverted gravity and physics, there was no way I was RX’ing this one :C

ODB Chipper of Oldness rxd – 18:50. 35 is SOOOO many reps 😉 Good workout, Billy!

8. Annette says:

Run/Wallballs w/ Todd: 10:22.

I was thinking of Tara’s post from the 400m run (which was awful) on …

prepare with intensity, all the time, so that when conditions turn against you, you can draw from a deep reservoir of strength

I needed some motivation to fight my overwhelming desire to slow waaayyy down. Thanks for sharing.

• taylor says:

My husband (ODB) used to tell me to ‘fight to get there and fight to get back…’ in regard to my workouts, specifically my runs!! Its the bet advice he’s ever given in his whole 35 years;-)

• taylor says:

My husband (ODB) used to tell me ‘to fight to get there and fight to get back’…for my workouts, best thing he’s ever said…in 35 years. Im sure. 😉

ODB Chipper as Rx’d – 15:15
    Happy birthday, Billy 🙂

10. Jess says:

ODB Chipper 23:45. It was fun to go head to head with Kelli! Thanks for the motivation Jaime and Bobby!

• Bobby says:

Impressive! Very quickly becoming a bada$$ crossfitter

• Bobby says:

Ohh and now that you are eating paleo it’s like you’re running your “Lamborghini on jet fuel” haha, someone said that to me a long time ago when I started crossfit and I love it 🙂

ODB Chipper Rx’d – 21:30

Happy Birthday Billy, you’re still a young man as far as I’m concerned.

12. kady says:

“DT” as rx’d 6:05
    Thanks for counting and pushing me through that one Jaime, Bobby and Billy!

13. taylor says:

ODB – I missed one box jump, had to go to the bathroom halfway through jumping rope and 5 snatches (had it in my head to do ground to overhead until my ODB let me know it was shoulder to overhead). My birthday wod will involve a vest for all those not pregnant 😉

14. Nate says: