10/1/12

“DT”

5 Rounds For Time of:
12 Deadlifts (155/105) (105/75) (75/45)
9 Hang Cleans (155/105) (105/75) (75/45)
6 Push Jerks (155/105) (105/75) (75/45)

October β€œCOOL” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for October

– Β Shelley – 1st Bar Muscle Up

32 Responses to 10/1/12

1. Jordanne says:

AHMAGAHD! Thank you guys SO much for coming; I tried looking around but I’m so sorry I didn’t find you :C

DT rx’d – 7:28. PR by 2:17 πŸ™‚

3. Annette says:

DT as rx’d: 17:11. Round 1 was a rude awakening and sent me running for 5# plates to drop to 95 … in case I couldn’t finish round 2! I’m glad I didn’t use them πŸ˜‰

I like this one, I think I’ll do better next time… my strategy for the 2nd half of the workout was smarter than the first!

4. Mindy says:

“DT” as rx’d 9:13, did this back in March and got 18:17.

Thanks Sissy for cheering me on and counting for me the whole time πŸ™‚

DT as Rx’d — 18:43

very happy to do this one for the 1st time Rx’d, strategy is definitely important in this one

“DT” as Rx’d – 5:17 …26 second PR
    This is one of my favorites πŸ™‚ Lots of impressive stuff today so far, great job everyone!

DT, as rx’d: 17:51.

Hang cleans were really tough for me. It was fun trying to keep up with Annette on this.

And to Jaime…egads!

8. John Jackovin says:

DT as Rx’d 6:56. It is a PR but I am not certain how much. My guess is 1:30-2:00 PR.

• John Jackovin says:

Forgot to mention, thanks Bobby for pushing me through that last round. There were times I wanted to put that thing down, but since you were there pushing me I just kept going.

• Jess says:

Way to go John and I would agree! Thank you to Jaime and Bobby for always providing encouragement. There are a lot of workouts I couldn’t get through without your encouragement! πŸ™‚

9. Michelle says:

“DT” as rx’d 6:11

did row/bench at noon yikes, when the bench press go, it’s hard to get back!

10. Tiffany Kragnes says:

Dang it….you guys always do the good stuff on days I can’t be there!!! Rest/make up day for me!!! Nice job everyone, it was impressive reading down the list of PR’s and butt kickings!

“DT” as rx’d – 20:55. That last round took me a looong time. First time for me doing this rx’d. Can’t say I’m looking forward to doing it again

12. taylor says:

19:19 rx’d. first time doing DT…I am almost positive I was able to actually jerk most of the time which is great for me!!

13. Leann says:

Wow! Some great stuff today! Congrats everyone. This wasn’t my day. I’d like to blame the Cheesecake Factory and the makers of Dr Pepper πŸ˜‰

DT- decided not to RX as my strategy would’ve been to merely survive! I decided to do the dl rx’d and 85#’s for the rest. This way I could actually work on a HANG clean and string together some jerks. 17 something for time. Add this to the goal list “DT RX’d.”

Also did 5k this evening at 28:51. Again, just not my day. But what’s the saying? A bad day working out is still better than not working out at all?