9/26/12

5 Rounds For Time:
3 Front Squats (185/135) (135/95) (95/65)
7 L-Pull Ups/Strict (Kipping Pull-Ups) (with Band)

September “COOL” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for September

–  Bobby – 515# Deadlift
–  Jaime – 10 Consecutive Muscle Ups
–  Taylor – Kipping HSPU (no abmat)
–  Shelley – 50 Double Unders
–  Brian – 29 Double Unders
–  Janet – Helen as Rx’d!
–  Monique – Christine as Rx’d!
–  Michelle – OHS 160# x 3
–  Lindsay – OHS 145#
–  Shelley – OHS 115# x 3
–  Annette – OHS 125# x 2&5/6
–  John – OHS 205# x 3
–  Jaime – OHS 175# x 3
–  Bobby – C&J 285#
–  Kady – OHS 165# x 2
–  Shelley – Kip Up!
–  Annette – 105# Snatch
–  Lindsay – 100 Consecutive Doubleunders
–  Jodi – 10 Consecutive Pull Ups!
–  Annette – 15 Consecutive Pull Ups!
–  Billy – 235# C&J
–  Tiffany – 1st Double Unders
–  Loree – 1st Pull Up
–  Eddie – 1st Pull Up
–  Julie – 1st Rope Climb!!
–  Michelle – “Tackling Old Nemesis”
–  Kady – Defeating BuckShark 🙂
–  Jeremy – 210# Power Clean
–  Jordan – 1st Muscle Up!!
–  Claire – 1st Rope Climb
–  Leann – 47 Consecutive Double Unders
–  Jordanne – Fran as Rx’d!

36 Responses to 9/26/12

Sorry Jordan 🙁 left the video of your muscle up at the gym, will put it up tomorrow

2. Lauren says:

Great job on Fran, Jordanne, and the DU’s Leann!

Today’s wod, as rx’d: 6:59.

Today’s WOD RX’d – 7:40

very happy to complete this as Rx’d, the cleans I was worried about 185# only 10# off my max. Also was able to complete all L-Pullups, big improvement for me.

Great work from Todd and Brian this morning as well.

Really good day today…Did my first workout with 100# Dumbell Snatches! 4 months ago, during Regionals, I couldn’t even do one. Today I did roughly 36 or 37 in the workout. Thanks to, Bobby, Jaime, Lance and the rest of the 515 trainers for all the good programming you’ve been coming up with this year…it’s definitely working!!!

6. Tiffany Kragnes says:

6:10 today, totally NOT rx’ed. 85 lbs front squats and I felt awesome on that…

Then rope climb…all the way to the top! Thank you Jaime for the encouragement when I looked down and said I was scared of heights!

Today’s wod rx’d (well, as close as I can get to rx’d on those L-pull ups) – 10:43

8. Lauren says:

Went to CF Surge today here in Denver area. 20 rm DL @175#. Think I could’ve gone heavier but trying not to push wrist too hard. Then got my keister kicked w/ 3RFT 20 BS@95# 15 Burpees. Oxygen deficiency caused me to forget to get time but honestly just happy to finish. Not going to lie, altitude is kicking my butt. Nice to be back@a box&enjoyed it& their peeps but Dorothy said it best “There’s no place like home!” Miss you guys terribly 😉

9. Nate says:

4:36 RX’d on the fatbar if that matters… then worked on snatch form… after workout went back to aspen to do more snatches… so annoying to work on snatch form with no chalk and what feels like greased bars…slowly coming along… im a work in progress

10. Annette says:

Today’s WOD in 8 something … it was a crazy mish-mash of 115# squats w/ a variety pack of pullup variations. I tried the “L”, but don’t think any of them were legit as I had to start my pull before my legs were fully out front. My strict pullups quickly evaporated and I finished kipping.

11. taylor says:

‘Baby Manion’ 4RFT: Run 400m, 15 backsquats @65# – 12:43

First “baby’ wod. 14 weeks today.

12. Justin P says:

Today’s WOD rx’d: 3:53.

13. Justin P says:

Yesterday did grace with 185: 6:20.

WOD w/ 155# front squats – 11:06