9/25/12

Make Up/Challenge/Skill DAY

September “COOL” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for September

–  Bobby – 515# Deadlift
–  Jaime – 10 Consecutive Muscle Ups
–  Taylor – Kipping HSPU (no abmat)
–  Shelley – 50 Double Unders
–  Brian – 29 Double Unders
–  Janet – Helen as Rx’d!
–  Monique – Christine as Rx’d!
–  Michelle – OHS 160# x 3
–  Lindsay – OHS 145#
–  Shelley – OHS 115# x 3
–  Annette – OHS 125# x 2&5/6

–  John – OHS 205# x 3
–  Jaime – OHS 175# x 3
–  Bobby – C&J 285#
–  Kady – OHS 165# x 2
–  Shelley – Kip Up!
–  Annette – 105# Snatch
–  Lindsay – 100 Consecutive Doubleunders
–  Jodi – 10 Consecutive Pull Ups!
–  Annette – 15 Consecutive Pull Ups!
–  Billy – 235# C&J
–  Tiffany – 1st Double Unders
–  Loree – 1st Pull Up
–  Eddie – 1st Pull Up
–  Julie – 1st Rope Climb!!
–  Michelle – “Tackling Old Nemesis”
–  Kady – Defeating BuckShark 🙂
–  Jeremy – 210# Power Clean
–  Jordan – 1st Muscle Up!!

38 Responses to 9/25/12

1. Jordanne says:

There was a T-rex named Jordanne
    Who yearned for pullups without bands
    She strained, sweated and bled
    They cheered and then said
    ‘Onward and upward; now do Fran!’

Actually, I’m scared to death, but I think tomorrow’s the day o_o

2. Tiffany Kragnes says:

Jackie: 11:03…and then….big thanks to Annette and Jaime for helping me with…wait for it….wait for it….Rope Climbs!! They were tiny, lil bitty climbs, but by golly I think I’ve got it! Tomorrow let’s ring a bell!

I just wanted to take a minute and pass this along for anyone who hasn’t seen it and might be interested. Lots of you know Nate and Laura Yoho, and for any of you who haven’t had the pleasure of meeting them, they are very amazing people.
    A friend of theirs is hosting a fundraising afternoon of bingo beginning at 2PM on Saturday, September 29th (THIS Saturday) at the Blazing Saddle in Des Moines to help Nate and Laura. Laura has recurrent brain tumor called glioblastoma multiforme. This bingo will raise money to help them defray the cost of the treatment.
    Here is the facebook event link:

4. John Jackovin says:

So I guess in looking at Beyond the Whiteboard that the GHDs were to be done with a 10lb ball. So I double Rx’d that portion (20lb GHD Wallballs) of the workout and so did Mindy. I think I got somewhere around 10:00 so I am saying 10:01. That was interesting. Thanks for doing that one with me Mindy!

5. Justin Vaught says:

Adrian – Rx’d but used 36″ box – 20:42. Great one for me to work on my weakness of anything handstand related. And for whoever got to see my graceful “forward rolls” this morning, you’re welcome for the laughs!

6. Leann says:

Heavy Grace @ 105 #’s in 16:32. Getting stronger 🙂

7. taylor says:

Jackie rx’d 10:57 (6 seconds slower) The good thing is I know that next time I need to be smarter about the thrusters, try not to put the bar down. and, pullups…well…keep trying. lol.

8. Meghan McCoy says:

Weighted pull-ups 139 + 35= 174#

15# PR from 2/28/12

9. Michelle says:

GHD w/med ball & wall ball 2 for 1’s as rx’d 7:46
    weighted pull-ups 21# 159 + 21=180# (7#PR from Feb)

10. Danielle says:

Adrian rx’d (sort of) 36:25. I didn’t get completely against the wall on the wall climbs. My shoulders are completely smoked right now. Ouch.

11. Mindy says:

GHD w/med ball & wall ball 2 for 1’s as rx’d 13:29

Thanks for cheering for me at the end John!