9/13/12

Make Up/Challenge/Skill DAY

September “COOL” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for September

–  Bobby – 515# Deadlift
–  Jaime – 10 Consecutive Muscle Ups
–  Taylor – Kipping HSPU (no abmat)
–  Shelley – 50 Double Unders
–  Brian – 29 Double Unders
–  Janet – Helen as Rx’d!
–  Monique – Christine as Rx’d!
–  Michelle – OHS 160# x 3
–  Lindsay – OHS 145#
–  Shelley – OHS 115# x 3
–  Annette – OHS 125# x 2&5/6
–  John – OHS 205# x 3
–  Jaime – OHS 175# x 3
–  Bobby – C&J 285#
–  Kady – OHS 165# x 2
–  Shelley – Kip Up!

–  Annette – 105# Snatch

16 Responses to 9/13/12

1. Danielle says:

Christine Rx’d in 15:42…and these AM workouts are really not agreeing with me. Or I should never take a break again. Ever. 🙂

2. Leann says:

Bulger with regular pullups in 36:28.

3. Tiffany Kragnes says:

Christine….almost rx’ed! Just a shade short on the deadlight weights…did ’em with 125lb, which is pretty darn good since I maxes at 100 last time we maxed deadlifts.

15:06 for Christine…I can live with that with an almost rx’ed!

4. Tiffany Kragnes says:

bahahahaha, oh boy it’s morning, how about deadlifts…NOT deadlights….. 🙂

5. Annette says:

Today’s WOD was “Bulger” inspired… I scaled/modified it alot. 20 minute AMRAP w/ pullups and abmat HSPU (also kipping): 2 reps short of 6 rounds. I still have a looonng way to go to get a full range of motion HSPU…

6. Tiffany Kragnes says:

I actually wrote on the Goal Board today! Although I kinda wanna do the Landon goals….roll over sounds good 🙂

Rope climb is #1! Maybe next week I’ll give it a try!

• taylor says:

I bet you get that goal next week!! just wear long socks and capris…;-) especially if you go Saturday and watch all the variations of rope climbs!

Reminder: Today is the LAST DAY to sign up for Operation Justice on Saturday

Everyone who wants to do the workout, please sign up at the front desk, or email info@crossfit.com. Anyone not signed up by midnight tonight will not be placed in a heat and therefore not get a chance to workout (of course everyone is welcome to come watch!) Heats will be posted tomorrow.

Note: There will be NO 8:30am class on Saturday…come to the event 🙂

8. Kady says:

Yesterdays row/ wallball wod as rx’d 16:39

hated that. really did.

9. Eddie says:

I complete my 6th week of CrossFit on Saturday so figured it was time to start posting workouts…
    Row/Wall Ball (14#) – 16:29