8/31/12

WOD

Three rounds for time of:
Run 800 meters
Rest 2 minutes

Post time to comments.

August “COOL” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for August

–  Klay – 1st Muscle Up!!
–  Kady – 1st Strict Handstand Push Up
–  Annette – Filthy Fifty AS RX’D
–  Tyler – 52 Double Unders
–  Monique – 1st Rope Climb!
–  Leann – Diane as Rx’d
–  Kady – 30 Muscle Ups For Time
–  Michelle – 170# Overhead Squat
–  Jaime – 190# Front Squat
–  Janet – 105 Pull Ups Rx’d
–  Lauren – Grace in 3:38
–  Lindsay – Muscle Ups Again
–  Leann – 53# KB in WOD
–  Jaime – 195# Split Jerk
–  Bobby – 300# Split Jerk
–  Justin P. – 235# Power Clean (like butta)
–  Nate – Fran in 3:09
–  Tony – 475# Deadlift
–  Annette – 155# Back Squat
–  Todd – 375# Deadlift
–  Leann – 205# Deadlift
–  Jason – 1000# CLUB
–  Michelle – 275# Deadlift
–  Justin P. – CFT PR Trifecta!
–  Nic – 285# Shoulder Press……..whaaat
–  Katie – 200# Deadlift
–  Renee – 200# Deadlift
–  Jordanne – 200# Deadlift
–  Kady – 265# Deadlift
–  Meghan – Being a “Big Deal”

23 Responses to 8/31/12

Today’s wod: 12:53 (29 second pr).

And then abs of steel workout with Jaime and Annette (I don’t plan on laughing for the next couple of days): 10:20.

2. Justin P says:

Did holleyman this morning…walked up to the bar with 225 warming up before and failed twice and thought uh ohh this probably isn’t gonna go so well, but I was pretty stoked to finish this one.
    Rx’d 38:30 (I believe) with strict HSPU’s. This might actually be one of my favorite workouts. Great way to start off my Friday! TGIF.

Holleyman rx’d (kipping HSPUs) – 34:47. Happy to get through that with the 135# cleans. Agree with Justin P — great way to start Friday 🙂

Today’s WOD – 12:34 (17 sec PR I think)
    Thanks for the push, Jerit and Jordan! It was great for me to try to keep up with you guys, as long as I could anyway 🙂

Then, the new Abs of Steel with Todd and Annette in 9:20.

Allergies are the best of me so decided to do an indoor WOD.
    30 rounds of 30 sec row then 40 sec rest -4498 meters
    2 days in a row of 30 round WOD’s is brutal.
    BTW Annette, I understand we have matching bruises thanks to “Holleyman”

6. Tiffany Kragnes says:

So I took today off of 515 and went to personal training…..several PR’s that went on there that I can only conclude came from crossfitting….

150lb leg press! As my trainer said, well, you are up 30 lbs from last time so….then we went to 70 lb bench press.

Down 1% bodyfat, and lost 1/2 inch on my neck, 1 in on the waist, 1 1 1/2 in on my hips and 1 1/2 in on my things. if you cant tell…. I’m a lil bit stoked about that today!!!! 🙂

Thanks guys! I couldn’t do it without each and everyone of your support!

7. taylor says:

Great Job!! TGIF!

8. John Jackovin says:

Today’s WOD 12:07. A 7 second PR. Then did that Abs of steel in 13 minutes or so. The leg raises hurt. Let’s go Hawks!

9. Leann says:

Todays wod 14:40 something …. happy with that. I can remember a time not so long ago that it would’ve taken me that long to run a mile and a half without a 6 minute break!

• Lauren says:

Way to go Chica! Very proud of u. I’m shooting for sub 15 too since running is not my forte!

10. Nate says:

i was pleased to see no shoulders today… 12:36 …i wanted to run with the rest of class a little bit so i skipped warmup up again… lol nothing hurt this time but ill learn my lesson hopefully soon…

11. Jordanne says:

15:02 – I don’t know if it was a good thing or a bad thing that there aren’t any bushes for ‘private moments’; I felt like I was going to lose yesterday’s breakfast >_<

12. Lauren says:

“Holleyman” in 1:01 w/ 125# PCs for 1st 23rnds then dropped to 115# for last 7. All WBs unbroken minus 2rnds where I missed the wall/ HSPU unbroken minus last 2rnds. Cleans are def going to be added to the Goal Board. Huge thanx to Taylor,Billy,Bobby,Jamie&Lance for sticking around to give me pointers/cheer me on 🙂

13. Taylor says:

Today’s wod: 15:05! Whatever! I’m slow now!