8/30/12

Holleyman

30 rounds for time of:
5 Wall ball shots (20/14) (14/10) (10/6)
3 Handstand push-ups (Ab-Mat Under Head) (Feet on Box)
Power clean, 1 rep (225/135) (135/95) (95/65)

Post time to comments.

August “COOL” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for August

–  Klay – 1st Muscle Up!!
–  Kady – 1st Strict Handstand Push Up
–  Annette – Filthy Fifty AS RX’D
–  Tyler – 52 Double Unders
–  Monique – 1st Rope Climb!
–  Leann – Diane as Rx’d
–  Kady – 30 Muscle Ups For Time
–  Michelle – 170# Overhead Squat
–  Jaime – 190# Front Squat
–  Janet – 105 Pull Ups Rx’d
–  Lauren – Grace in 3:38
–  Lindsay – Muscle Ups Again
–  Leann – 53# KB in WOD
–  Jaime – 195# Split Jerk
–  Bobby – 300# Split Jerk
–  Justin P. – 235# Power Clean (like butta)
–  Nate – Fran in 3:09
–  Tony – 475# Deadlift
–  Annette – 155# Back Squat
–  Todd – 375# Deadlift
–  Leann – 205# Deadlift
–  Jason – 1000# CLUB
–  Michelle – 275# Deadlift
–  Justin P. – CFT PR Trifecta!
–  Nic – 285# Shoulder Press……..whaaat
–  Katie – 200# Deadlift
–  Renee – 200# Deadlift

–  Jordanne – 200# Deadlift

44 Responses to 8/30/12

1. Lauren says:

The cool board is crazy long this month! Our gym is amazing! Great job everyone 🙂

2. Leann says:

Holleyman with 95# power cleans, 41:20. Gotta add wallballs to that goal board:-/ Really kinda liked this one.

“Holleyman” w/ strict HSPUs & 155# – 37:33
    Really good workout!

4. Annette says:

So I’m looking to see when & where I can see Meghan play some soccer … and what do I find?

Congratulations!

5. Tiffany Kragnes says:

Holleyman: 27:11 10lb wallballs, feet on the box, and 85 lb hang cleans. I agree with Leann, I really liked this one!

6. Jordanne says:

Going for this today:
    Black/Blue/Grey WOD
    “Van Winkle”
    AMRAP:
    6 Rollovers (Alligator Death Roll)(Duvet)(Sheet)
    9 REM Cycles (Apocalypse Proof)(Alarm Proof)(Temp Change Proof)
    12 Extended Snores (Hibernating Bear)(First Day At Disneyworld)(Tiny Kitty)

• Lauren says:

Hilarious! I did this too this am since my battle with insomnia is continuing again this week (it’s winning btw). Needed a good pep talk to get me going and this did it although I sorta want to get on a plane to Orlando&go wod with Mickey, Pluto& the gang.

7. Annette says:

Holleyman (105#/abmats): 41:41.

Had to go at noon b/c so I had more time to get thru it. I just put HSPUs on the goal board the other day … and what do you know? 90 reps of work toward my goal. If DUs show up tomorrow, I’m going to write RAIN on there, too and see if it works!

8. Danielle says:

I’m missing some good workouts, but I’m looking forward to making them up next week! Nice job the last few days everyone!

9. Ben says:

“holleyman” not rx’d. i went down to 195# squat cleans. that was plenty. that was just over 80% of my one rep max. i’ll feel this one tomorrow morning for sure.

pretty cool watching nate do this one rx’d. nice job man.

10. Adam P says:

‘Holleyman’ 135lb cleans the rest rx’d. = 36:14. I think that was the hardest crossfit workout I have ever done.

11. Adam P says:

OK, since no one else made comments about the photo I’ll take a crack at it….(freaking crazy strong to start)

Bobby – “We’re all going to need to get a lot fatter if Lance is going to keep getting stronger.” Ben – “For sure.”

Ben and Bobby decided to be guinea pigs for Lance’s new calling….proctology.

12. kady says:

6 minutes
    10-9-8-6-5-4-3-2-1
    KB Swings 35#
    Wall Balls 14#
    5 Bar muscle ups
    115 total

Then CrossFit Total:
    BS: 185# (5# PR)
    SP: 85#
    DL: 265# (30# PR from Tuesday, I think I was just exhausted Tuesday, or it really was glued to the floor)

13. taylor says:

Holleyman – 39:12 105# power cleans, kipping hspu’s with 1 abmat, then had to add 10#plate, then just went to two abmats but I figured out the kip!

Goal: HSPU w/o abmats!

14. kady says:

Way to go Taylor, awesome to watch you do all those kipping HSPU!!

• taylor says:

thanks Kady! kinda surprised myself tonight…And, hopefully, after this recovery I can knock them out without an abmat(s).

15. Nate says:

“holleyman” 59:00 RX’d… i probably had 8 that would have been DQ’d but they were good enough to get throught this… this was mentally the biggest test i have encountered at crossfit. at round 19 i was already 12 rounds into doing single HSPU and nearly at failure. i was too far not to finish this workout and out of know where kicked my legs up. i surprised myself with a kipping HSPU and was able to finish… sorry to keep you Jamie but i would have made you stay till the night class before i quit. 🙂 i love surpassing my expectations…couldnt be more happy with coaches and my fellow crossfitters! im hooked