8/29/12

CrossFit Total

Back squat, 1 rep
Shoulder Press, 1 rep
Deadlift, 1 rep

Post total to comments.

August “COOL” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for August

–  Klay – 1st Muscle Up!!
–  Kady – 1st Strict Handstand Push Up
–  Annette – Filthy Fifty AS RX’D
–  Tyler – 52 Double Unders
–  Monique – 1st Rope Climb!
–  Leann – Diane as Rx’d
–  Kady – 30 Muscle Ups For Time
–  Michelle – 170# Overhead Squat
–  Jaime – 190# Front Squat
–  Janet – 105 Pull Ups Rx’d
–  Lauren – Grace in 3:38
–  Lindsay – Muscle Ups Again
–  Leann – 53# KB in WOD
–  Jaime – 195# Split Jerk
–  Bobby – 300# Split Jerk
–  Justin P. – 235# Power Clean (like butta)
–  Nate – Fran in 3:09
–  John – 265# Power Clean
–  Billy – 12 Consecutive Muscle Ups
–  Jaime – 8 Consecutive Muscle Ups
–  Kady – 3 Consecutive Muscle Ups
–  Tara – Muscle Ups in a WOD

29 Responses to 8/29/12

Crossfit Total: 810 (300 bs/135 sp/375 dl). 15 pt PR. Good Wednesday.

So much fun to watch people blow through the ceiling of their expectations.

2. Tony says:

Crossfit Total: 975 (315 bs/185 sp/475 dl)

PRs on all three, need to focus on squats to clear 1,000

3. Tiffany Kragnes says:

Crossfit total: 390 (160 back squat, 65 shoulder press, 165 deadlift)

4. Tiffany Kragnes says:

And adding a just cuz…..5 toes through rings today! whoot whoot!

• Annette says:

I like your Just Cuz … they’re fun 🙂 Nice job today Tiffany!

• Tiffany Kragnes says:

Thanks Annette! I’m getting the rhythm down too and it can only help when I start to “try” to do pull-ups!

Now if I could just get up to the rings without a dang box to stand on! Darn shortness!

Back squat: 225
    Shoulder press: 105
    Deadlift: 350 (10# PR)
    CFT: 680 (5# PR)

I agree with Todd, there’s nothing better than watching someone do more than they thought they’d ever be able to do! Especially fun morning 🙂

6. Annette says:

Crossfit Total: 480# (155/70/255). PR’s on BS and DL.

So much fun this morning: got there in time to see Jaime’s DL PR. It was Be-UUU-tiful. Todd’s PR, also quality. Snagged a couple of PR’s of my own (the backsquat felt good but the DL was downright ugly). And I got to lift behind a trio of BEASTS. Nice job, guys!

On the way home I noticed Farrell’s was “Now Enrolling!” Hmmm… I’m not interested.

• Tiffany Kragnes says:

Say WHAT Annette???? You don’t wanna get lean, mean and cut with BANDS????? lol

• Jaime says:

Haha. Like Bobby always likes to quote, “Anything is better than nothing, but nothing is better than CrossFit!” 🙂

7. Jordanne says:

You guys are making me antsy at work ;_;

• Jordanne says:

CFT – 425 (first! zomg!)
      Back squat – 150 (35# PR)
      Shoulder press – 75 (I hate that I don’t remember, but < 50 for sure :P)
      Deadlift – 200 (55# PR)
      Reading all the PRs from this morning got me all amped up, and Dawn was a great partner 😀

Back squat – 165
    Shoulder press – (5# PR)
    Deadlift – 220 (10# PR)
    CFT – 450 (15# PR)
    A big shout out to Susan, Renee, and Katie for their PR’s this morning.

9. Michelle says:

Back squat 215
    Shoulder press 90 (5# PR)
    Deadlift 275 (10# PR)
    CFT 580#

10. Lauren says:

CF Total: 555 (195BS/95 SP/265 DL). PR’s on 2 outta 3. Now just need to figure out how to break the ever elusive 100# SP. Worked HS walk, MUs&WBs after. Managed 25ft walk rignt after posting that as a goal on our spiffy new “Goal Board” so all in all a good day. Nice work to everyone on Total&good luck to the night crew!

• taylor says:

great job on the Deadlift PR and Im thinking the 100sp comes with time 😉

• Lauren says:

Oh Taylor! That 100# SP is 6yrs in the making. Lol! One day (hopefully sooner than later) I will get everything working in sync, figure out that although my upper body is strong, my lower body is much stronger&knock some of my current goals of the list 🙂

11. Leann says:

CF Total:415… 145BS, 65SP, and get this nonsense… 205 deadlift:) I just let Lauren keep adding weight to the bar and well, my math skills are poor, so I didn’t even try to figure out what I was lifting!

And I LOVE the new goal board. I always have goals in my head, but putting them out there for others to see, holds me accountable.

• Leann says:

Oops… 55# PR, 50 pounds of that gain, was the dl

• taylor says:

Great job Leann!! 205-what! Can’t wait to read the goal board tonight! Mine is to gain weight bahaha

• Jaime says:

That’s CRAZY!!!

• Lauren says:

Ditto on the goal board 😉 Great job on the DL PR! You’re a great CF buddy. Thanks for pushing me as usual. Nice to know you won’t let me quit even if I want to. Between you, Taylor & Kady I may even cross some goals off the board next month 😉

12. Justin P says:

Crossfit total: 390 BS, 210 SP, 490 DL = 1090

13. Nate says:

BS 335… SP 165… DL 445… PR’d total… big thanks to Lance… again

14. Ben says:

three years of crossfitting and i finally do crossfit total for the first time. 345 back squat (10lb pr), 170 shoulder press, 355 deadlift. it seems that one of these numbers is greatly scewed. 😉 someone needs to work on deadlift. however, it was still a 25lb pr.