8/18/12

“FRAN”

For Time:
21 – 15 – 9
Thrusters (95/65) (65/45) (45/35)
Pull-Ups (with Bands) (Ring Rows)

August “COOL” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for August

–  Klay – 1st Muscle Up!!
–  Kady – 1st Strict Handstand Push Up
–  Annette – Filthy Fifty AS RX’D
–  Tyler – 52 Double Unders
–  Monique – 1st Rope Climb!
–  Leann – Diane as Rx’d
–  Kady – 30 Muscle Ups For Time
–  Michelle – 170# Overhead Squat
–  Jaime – 190# Front Squat
–  Janet – 105 Pull Ups Rx’d
–  Lauren – Grace in 3:38
–  Lindsay – Muscle Ups Again
–  Leann – 53# KB in WOD
–  Jaime – 195# Split Jerk
–  Bobby – 300# Split Jerk
–  Justin P. – 235# Power Clean (like butta)

14 Responses to 8/18/12

1. Kady says:

Nice work on everyones Fran this morning!!

Taylor and I did:
    4 RFT
    300 meter row
    15 Deadlifts 135#
    30 walking lunges
    13:13

Great presentation Billy and Lance! Thanks for doing that, it was nice to learn more about CrossFit.

Fran, as rx’d: 4:15. Damn, the round of 15 is such a mind game for me. Can’t find my rhythm. Awesome watching everyone.

And kudos to Lance and Billy on presentation. I dig it. (Force x Distance)/Time. I am back in physics.

3. Annette says:

Fran as rx’d: 9:17. Grr… about the same as last time, 14 seconds slower.

On the bright side, really enjoyed getting to see others crush it! PRs all over the place this morning 🙂

Between that and the CF presentation, I’m feeling pumped to rest (! 🙂 ) and be ready to come get the most out of my workouts next week. I know CF works, now I know a little bit more about why. Love the geeky-stuff … thanks for sharing Billy & Lance.

4. Nate says:

wish i could have been at the priso after class today…heard it want great… the garage sale went right on point…great job by everyone this morning… i liked the big crowd today… did fran RX’s 3:09…(PR) by 1:10…stoked!

Fran – 4:01

Awesome presentation, Billy and Lance! Good discussion. Looking forward to more in the future.

Fran as Rx’d – 2:08 (HUUUGE PR – 8 sec)
    Terrifying, absolutely terrifying

Thanks for the presentation Lance and Professor Coder, as well as everyone that stuck around! I get excited talking about and discussing that stuff, obviously 🙂

7. Jim says:

Billy and Lance:

Good job this morning. It really helped me gain a better understanding of why this works, and some things I need to do to get better.

Thank you.

8. Michelle says:

“Fran” 4:30 (21 sec PR) the fun going head to head w/ Mindy, way to go sis 🙂 Great job on the presentation Lance & Billy, good stuff!

9. Meghan McCoy says:

Any chance we got video of the presentation?