7/24/12

Ship”

Nine rounds for time of:
Squat clean, 7 reps (185/135) (135/95) (95/65) (65/45)
8 Burpee box jumps (36/30) (30/24) (24/20) (20/12)

Post time to comments.

July “COOL” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for July

–  Michelle – 165# Overhead Squat
–  Kady – 150# Overhead Squat
–  Lauren – 1st Muscle Up EVER!!!

27 Responses to 7/24/12

Phew. This one took it out of me. I needed some humility today. Thanks Ship!

I used 155# for squat cleans, 30 inch box. 31:46.

• Billy says:

Todd, how long have you been coming to 515? And, how long are you going to wait before you put up an avatar to replace that wierd little monster? You’re the Athlete of the Month for crying out loud! JK…but seriously, that monster is killing me! Is it smoking two cigarettes and hovering off the ground?????? That’s not even possible….

• Jaime says:

Lol…for Todd or anyone else wanting their picture (instead of a funny monster) to show up when they post, I have instructions typed out on how to do so. Just click on the white menu bar link above on the right side that says “Gravatar.”

• Todd says:

Ok. I could keep the little monster out of spite…but…I won’t. Goal. Non-monster avatar.

2. taylor says:

Ship – 30:57 w/65# squat cleans & 20 inch box

Yesterday morning, Chipper 24:39, 85lbs for OHS and Thrusters, 105lbs for cleans.
    Last night did 21-15-9 wallballs and burpees 6:05
    And, worked on dumbbell snatch got to 55#, 2 each arm and felt good, left it at that.

“Ship” – 24:32 (blue; 95lb squat cleans and 24″ box). I actually liked this one despite being wiped out when I was done. Danielle, thanks for the push on the burpee box jumps.

“Ship” Rx’d – 31:41

BRUTAL!!!!

5. Danielle says:

“ship” in 33:30 at 85# on the squat cleans and 24″ box jumps. Really struggled through the last half. Thanks, Shelley, for pushing me through the burpee box jumps! You’re a rockstar!

6. Steve says:

Today was my first day ever at a CrossFit. I ended up finishing just four sets as opposed to the nine. I felt sick almost the whole way through. It was absolutely fantastic and I can’t want to go back tomorrow. I feel completely energized.

“Ship” as Rx’d – 24:55
    A pretty BADA$$ hero WOD!

8. Kady says:

“Ship” with 105# squat cleans and 30″ burpee box jumps
    29:37

WOW!!

9. John Jackovin says:

Ship as Rx’d 33:19. That got a bit tough. I think I am going to be sore.

“Ship” as Rx’d – 36:07

Since we did such a monster of a hero workout, I thought today was the perfect day to pass along some info on an event that Tony is hosting for a fallen Iowa soldier next Thursday with proceeds going to an education fund for the child. Here is the Facebook link:

12. Adam P says:

‘Ship’ – Used 155 lbs and 36 in box – 24:10. After doing heavy front squats yesterday I am going to do the hobble of shame for the next couple of days. The worst part is going down the stairs 🙁

13. taylor says:

kinda Outlaw- Row 500m, rest 1 minute, 30 db snatches at 50#s, rest 1 minute, row 1000m, rest 1 minute, 50 db snatches at 50#s – 19:25
    Thanks for doing this one with me Kady!!!
    And, Loved the music tonight!!! ac/dc makes me work harder…I think, that and hot pink shoes. Good night!!!

• Kady says:

ahhh, thanks for making me do that with you 🙂

for the outlaw wod^ with 50# db 20:30ish

14. taylor says:

5X2 Weighted Pull ups – 70(2)- 88(2)- 98(2)- 108(2)- 110.5(2)

Max Effort Weighted Pull Up – 123(1)

This is Billy….

5X2 Weighted Pull ups – 70(2)- 88(2)- 98(2)- 108(2)- 110.5(2)

Max Effort Weighted Pull Up – 123(1)

• Ben says:

I got really confused there and thought Taylor was putting up those weighted pull up numbers. I thought, “what am I doing wrong? Taylor is get 123lbs for 1!!”