7/18/12

“FRAN”

For Time:
21 – 15 – 9
Thrusters (95/65) (65/45) (45/35)
Pull-Ups (with Band) (Ring Rows)

July “COOL” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for July

–  Michelle – 165# Overhead Squat
–  Kady – 150# Overhead Squat
–  Lauren – 1st Muscle Up EVER!!!

30 Responses to 7/18/12

Fran, as rx’d: 4:11 ( 1:04 pr from Jan. 4th). Goodness.

2. Drew says:

Fran, as rx’d 8:20 (52 second PR from June 14th). I can’t imagine having to do the last 3 workouts all within a matter of 30 minutes like they did at the Games. Crazy!!

Nice work on the PR Todd!!

Yesterday did the 2012 Games Chipper Rx’d – 17:06

Everything was going pretty well until the last 10 OHS’s…they took me almost 5 minutes to complete…very humbling workout!

Today – Elisabeth (Power Clean) – 4:12…then rest 20 minutes…Isabell – 11:31

I was really disgusted with myself on Isabell. My shoulders were shot from two days of OHS’s and Clean & Jerks…I wasn’t able to power snatch ANY of the reps and had to squat snatch and use my legs to get the reps done…I felt horrible. More lifting tonight going into a much needed rest day.

• John Jackovin says:

You are kind of an animal with that much working out.

• Billy says:

As you can see, it may not be the best approach for me…I was definitely destroyed going into Isabell. Hopefully it still produces gains…

• Billy says:

Tonight :

1a) 10X3 Back Squat
      1b) 10X2 Banded Tempo Dead Lift
      60 sec rest between sets…

BS – 245, 245, 245, 255, 255, 255, 255, 255, 255, 255
      DL (Blue bands) – 225, 245, 245, 245, 245, 245, 265, 265, 265, 265

4. taylor says:

Fran – 7:17 – 8 seconds slower from 4 weeks ago. Completely not happy about it. My hands hurt from yesterday….but, Pain is a sign of weakness leaving the body!!

Games Track Triplet as Rxd – 12:59 (time cap was 13:00..just made it!)

• Stephanie says:

Hey, Jamie I am going to be doing some traveling and was wondering if you could give me some good ideas for workouts that I can do.

• Jaime says:

Of course, I’ve gotten this question a lot lately, so here are a few options for anyone interested:
        Click on the Resourses, News & Events tab above, and there is a link to “Bodyweight WOD List” with a TON of good suggestions. Let me know if you have questions about what anything is.
        If you can’t find anything on there that is appealing and can get you hands on some dumbbells, you could do the Hotel WOD: 100 DB Squat Clean Thrusters w 5 burpees on the min each min. This one is pretty brutal, but a good workout!
        Finally, there are some pretty good ones in the WODBooks that we have for sale at the gym.
        Have fun 🙂

SO sore from doing the individual chipper yesterday so Fran didn’t sound like a good idea this morning. Did Annie instead – 7:51 (50-40-30-20-10 double unders and sit ups).

7. Leann says:

Fran Rx’d- 7:54 (46 second Pr from April)

Great job Kelsey gutting it out to do Fran Rx’d! Super proud of you!

8. taylor says:

Open wod 12.3 18minute AMRAP, 15 Box jumps, 12 pushpress @75#, 9 TTB – 5 Rds +20

And, I stopped a minute early and didnt realize it til I heard ’30 seconds left’….dont ask. rest day manana.

“Fran” @ 95# – 6:52
    Lots of amazing efforts today! Fran day is always a fun day 🙂

10. Kady says:

Fran as rx’d 4:11

Then with Taylor:
    18 in AMRAP
    15 box jumps 20″
    12 Push press 75#
    9 GHD sit ups

7 rounds +18

Glad we did that one together Taylor! 🙂

11. Lauren says:

Late post for me but did Fran Rx in 5:07. Not sure what previous time was but pretty sure this is a 2min PR. Arms were wrecked from MU’s,rope climb/squat&burpee chipper wods but @ least I’ve got a reference point 4 next time Fran shows up . Great job to everyone else too!