1.5 lbs ground beef
1 egg, whisked
3/4 cup almond flour
1 green pepper, chopped
1 red pepper, chopped
1 red onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
2 tablespoons hot sauce (or Cholula)
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon fat (i.e. olive oil or coconut oil)
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Heat a large skillet under medium-high heat, add fat and minced garlic to the oil. Once the garlic has become fragrant, add your green pepper, red pepper and onions.
3. Cook until onions are translucent then remove from heat.
4. Add your meat, egg, almond flour, spices, hot sauce and cooked veggies to a large bowl. Mix together.
5. Place meat mixture in two bread loaf pans (at least they’re useful for something) and pat down.
6. Cook for 30-35 minutes.