Frittata for all!
6 bacon strips (bare minimum), diced
1 bell pepper, finely diced
5 green onions diced
1 tablespoon dried oregano
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12-18 minutes
1. In a large skillet, cook the diced bacon until crisp. While the bacon is cooking, whisk the eggs together with the oregano and black pepper and set aside.
2. Add the veggies to the bacon and the bacon grease and saute another 3-4 minutes or until the veggies are tender.
3. Spread bacon and veggie mixture evenly over the bottom of the pan. Turn up the heat until the layer is sizzling hot and then pour the eggs evenly over the mixture. Turn heat down to low and cook for 3-4 minutes. Make sure the heat is not too high or the bottom will burn.
4. Move the skillet into the oven and under the broiler. Cook on high for another 3-4 minutes or until the eggs are cooked through
5. Slice like a pie and destrominate!