6/15/12

“CHRISTINE”

3 Rounds For Time:
500m Row
12 Deadlifts (Bodyweight) (3/4 Bodywieght) (1/2 Bodyweight)
21 Box Jumps (20″) (12″) (8″)

June “COOL” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for June

–  Annette – 240# Deadlift
–  Meghan – 260# Deadlift
–  Taylor – 235# Deadlift
–  Drew – 375# Deadlift
–  Justin V. – 160# Snatch
–  Howard – 1st WOD with handstand pushups (2 abmats)
–  Danielle – 1st WOD with handstand pushups (2 abmats)
–  Justin V. – 215# Clean & Jerk
–  Nate – 1st Muscle Up!!!
–  Lindsay – Lost 20 Pounds!
–  Loree – 1st Rope Climb!
–  Kelli – 1st Rope Climb!
–  Leann – 7:26 Mile
–  Michelle – Grace in 1:50
–  Jaime – Grace in 1:41
–  Jaime – Fran in 2:56
–  Jim – Fran in 8:44
–  Kady – Grace in 3:26

–  Justin P. – Grace in 2:48

–  Justin P. – 1st Muscle Up to Ring Handstand Push Up

27 Responses to 6/15/12

1. Jim says:

Newsletter gets

2. taylor says:

Christine – 18:20rx’d – 150lb deadlifts – Of course box jumps are still a problem for me but I did them and thats what counts today! 🙂 I also worked on, I think, the form for the deadlifts today.

Christine, as rx’d: 10:41. Nice job to 6:30 crowd! You kept me going.

Very rude, but very funny! …the Weiner Cirlce and Jack McBrayer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33zPlnhymCU

Christine Rx’d — 9:14 (22 sec PR from Feb)

Great push from the 6:30 morning crew. Great way to start a Friday!

6. taylor says:

Today’s WOD Rx’d – 7:54

That’s the problem with two crossfitters sharing the same computer…I accidentilly posted my time under my wife’s profile.

“Christine” as Rx’d – 8:57 (BW of 145.3 before the workout, so we round up…150# deadlifts. Then I was 144.5 after the workout, haha)
    PR by 19 sec (from 2/25/11 w 145# DL)

9. Michelle says:

“Christine” rx’d 160# 11:00, 1:?? PR from Feb

10. Meghan McCoy says:

Christine rxd 11:32 145# for the deadlift but I weigh 139.7, still dreaming of weighing 145 I guess. First time doing this one.

Shout out to Michelle and Lauren for going with me today it was fun girls!

11. Byron says:

Today’s WOD: 10:– Nice work Billy getting in under 8 mins!
    Then did Crossfit Football sprint/KB workout.

Yesterday–Grace–2:20 sad face

Since yesterday was a rest day for me and I wanted to have a chance to be a part of all those awesome times that were posted yesterday, I decided to tackle “Fran” this morning. And since I am also a numbers person (and Jaime and Bobby have encouraged me to record all of my WODs), here is my history with “Fran”:
    5/10/10 – 9:14 (55lb thrusters and purple band for pull ups)
    9/21/10 – 4:57 (45lb thrusters and red band for pull ups)
    6/14/11 – 7:58 as rx’d
    6/15/12 – 6:28 as rx’d (1 min and 30 sec PR) ….. yes, I was very happy with this 🙂

Then came back at noon to take on “Grace”; not much of a rest from “Fran” this morning but, oh well. Here’s my “Grace” story:
    11/6/10 – 3:29 (65lbs)
    7/9/11 – 10:38 as rx’d
    10/22/11 – 6:46 as rx’d
    6/15/12 – 5:59 as rx’d (47 sec PR) I feel like I can do better on this one so I’m excited to do it again in the near future to help raise some money for Tara and Grace.

“Christine” – 7:41 (used 225#, sounds about right :))

14. Kady says: