6/13/12

For Time:
21 – 15 – 9
Thrusters (95/65)
Pull-Ups

“GRACE”

For Time:
30 Clean & Jerks (135/95)

June “COOL” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for June

–  Annette – 240# Deadlift
–  Meghan – 260# Deadlift
–  Taylor – 235# Deadlift
–  Drew – 375# Deadlift
–  Justin V. – 160# Snatch
–  Howard – 1st WOD with handstand pushups (2 abmats)
–  Danielle – 1st WOD with handstand pushups (2 abmats)
–  Justin V. – 215# Clean & Jerk
–  Nate – 1st Muscle Up!!!
–  Lindsay – Lost 20 Pounds!
–  Loree – 1st Rope Climb!
–  Kelli – 1st Rope Climb!

–  Leann – 7:26 Mile

52 Responses to 6/13/12

1. taylor says:

Fran: 7:09rx’d – First time doing FRAN ever, except for team wod day s a few weeks ago! Happy with my first time!

2. Jim says:

Fran – 8:44. PR by 1:28 from Dec. 11, 2011.

3. Kady says:

Grace as rx’d 3:26
    First time doing Grace!

4. Meghan says:

Grace rxd 4:44

First time doing Grace, and now that I have a better idea of what she’s all about I am going to take her on again in a couple of days and my goal is Jaime’s Fran time:)

• taylor says:

Meghan thats an awesome time! Let me know when you do Grace, I wanna try it again also!

• Meghan McCoy says:

Ok we can all have a Grace day and we will let Michelle go first again so we can be inspired!

• taylor says:

agreed! Just watched the video!!! So awesome! Ill be ready to try grace again next week…or whenever.

• Billy says:

Lot’s of good work today in the gym…those are two pretty tough workouts!

• Shelley says:

I want to be a part of this so let me know when. I think I will have a different goal though (something reasonable…..at least for me)

5. Michelle says:

“Grace” as rx’d 1:50
    Thanks everyone for cheering me on 🙂

6. taylor says:

i will be watching for it then!! im pretty sure the next crossfit games season is going to be dominated by awesomeness from 515! Can I be excited this early? I am!

LOTS of reDONKulous performances today! Fun to watch and cheer on! However, torture at the same time as it is my rest day :(. Grace in the am…..

Totally agree with Bobby..what an AMAZING day so far at 515! Lots of inspiring performances and efforts, paired with everyone cheering each other on makes it a pretty awesome place to be all day 🙂

This morning, “Fran” as Rx’d – 2:56 (16 sec PR)
    This afternoon, “Grace” as Rx’d – 1:41 (10 sec PR)
    …so as Lance pointed out, my 2 workouts today totaled less than 5:00 (4:37 to be exact) and my ‘huge’ PRs totaled 26 sec. CrossFit is funny 😉

And at the risk of putting up the longest post ever, I’m a numbers person and like to look at this stuff..
    My “Fran” times:
    1/18/10 – 6:16 ..50#, green band
    2/28/10 – 6:28 ..65#, red band
    3/15/10 – 7:38 ..first time Rx’d
    5/10/10 – 6:13
    5/19/10 – 8:00 ..at cert
    7/19/10 – 5:59
    9/29/10 – 4:44
    1/29/11 – 4:15
    6/14/11 – 3:59 ..one year ago
    7/24/11 – 3:17 ..first time with butterfly pullups
    10/26/11 – 3:12
    1/2/12 – 3:37
    6/14/12 (today) – 2:56 ..first sub 3:00!!!

My “Grace” time:
    1/22/10 – 2:32 ..60#
    3/5/10 – 2:13..65#
    3/18/10 – 4:11 ..85#
    5/14/10 – 2:44 ..85#
    1/25/11 – 2:32 ..first time Rx’d at 95#
    6/12/11 – 2:12
    10/22/11 – 1:51
    6/14/12 (today) – 1:41

• Meghan McCoy says:

Not only was I amazed by your Fran today but now I am even more impressed by you having all this data to show how much you kick ass at CrossFit. Way to get sub 3 it was fun to watch!

• taylor says:

Thats awesome Jaime. My motivation level is through the roof right now because of all the amazing things posted today! Ill be back tonight! 😉

• Michelle says:

AWESOME Jaime!!! I’m so glad I got to see you do Fran this am, it was incredible 🙂

45 minute walk … Progress.

Lots of impressive times from the ladies 🙂 can’t wait to be back in there working out with everyone!

10. MIndy says:

Such an EXCITING board today 🙂 Glad I checked in!! I miss everyone TONS and will be SUPER excited to see you all next week ::hugs::

11. taylor says:

Karen 9:53?

12. Tara says:

Great job everyone. Awesome to read about all the PRs!!! between hockey, baseball, and a work function I was not able make it and quite honestly, after 3 weeks of not working out, probably wasn’t ready to tackle either of these. I would love to do Grace with you ladies in a couple weeks. I plan to do it in honor of my college teammates daughter, 2 year old Grace Sweet, who is undergoing chemotherapy for an inoperable brain tumor. For every PR that day, I will donate to her cause, http://WWW.graciesweet.net. it would be awesome to get 10 people to give Grace a go and get PRs, let’s say 1 month from today. let me know if you are in!! All we need from you is your hard work and determination on that day to help give Gracie Sweet a chance.

13. Amber C. says:

Fran: Rx’d at 11:55

Grace: Rx’d at 8:33

My legs are still jello! Glad we have a hottub!