5/25/12

Five rounds for time of:
Push press, 25 reps (75/45) (45/35) (35/15)
50 Double-unders (25 Double-Unders) (100 Singles)

Post time to comments.

May “COOL” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for May

–  Taylor – WOD with 95# Power Cleans
–  Leann – WOD with 95# Power Cleans
–  Amber – WOD with 95# Power Cleans
–  Travis – WOD with 315# Deadlifts (like a BOSS!)
–  Jeremy – 1st Rope Climb
–  Bobby – 210# Snatch
–  Justin – 215# Jerk
–  Billy – 180# Snatch
–  Jim M. – 3:57 Fran
–  Mike C. – 1st Muscle Up!!!
–  Amber – 1st Kipping Pull Up!
–  Justin P. – 1 ARM PULL UP!!!
–  Justin V. – 3:15 Fran
–  Justin V. – 155# Snatch
–  Jaime – 130# Snatch
–  Meghan – 135# Hang Power Clean
–  Jim M. – 2:34 Grace Rx’d

11 Responses to 5/25/12

Today’s WOD Rx’d — 10:23

Enjoyed working out with my bro this morning who’s back from California.

As a follow-up to Annette’s baby making conversation this morning, here’s a link to the Russian Baby Maker…

Today’s WOD, as rx’d: 10:30.

Phew…When Annette started talking about the Russian Baby Maker, I thought someone found out that I was looking at mail order brides….relief! And, I still need to work on my flexibility.

3. Leann says:

Lets start with the du’s …yuck! Horribly bad to start off. I think it took me a minute to do the first 6. But apparently I get better at them the more tired I get, cause I was stringing 10-15 together by the last two rounds. 15:36.

Also did 100 abmat situps @4:36. These didn’t go so hot either.
    Then, I redeemed myself by doing a 1k row in 4:33:)

• Meghan says:

So new rule at the gym is just keep doing stuff tell you are happy with the time? haha I love it, good work on the 1k!

I’m throwing out some long term goals this month instead of monthly goals. For next years Open Competition I want to:

Weigh 190 lbs. minimum
    Deadlift – 485 lbs.
    C&J – 265 lbs
    Back Squat – 350 lbs.
    Complete 15 Consecutive MU’s
    Complete 75 Consecutive Pull Ups
    Sub 2:30 Fran
    Successfully complete the Ultimate Athlete Challenge

….and maintain a sub 7:00 Helen and 5:00 Mile.

5. Mindy says:

Today’s wod rx’d 10:52

Fun morning going head to head to head w/Sis and Meghan! Great job girls 🙂

6. Michelle says:

Todays wod as rx’d 9:33, so much fun working out with Sis and Megs, good work today girls 🙂

7. Meghan says:

Todays WOD as rx’d 9:42 love working out with my favorite twins, you guys did awesome!

8. taylor says:

Today’s wod – 45lbs, 100 singles per rd 11:01 I also took a bathroom break in the middle of round 4. 🙂 It is what it is.

Today’s wod rxd (except to took the bar from the rack instead of the floor) – 12:03. Trying to jump the baby out!