5/15/12

5-15 WOD

5 Rounds For Time of:
15 Thrusters (95/65) (65/45) (45/35)
15 Pull-Ups (with Bands) (Ring Rows)

May “COOL” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for May

–  Taylor – WOD with 95# Power Cleans
–  Leann – WOD with 95# Power Cleans
–  Amber – WOD with 95# Power Cleans
–  Travis – WOD with 315# Deadlifts (like a BOSS!)
–  Jeremy – 1st Rope Climb
–  Bobby – 205# Snatch
–  Justin – 215# Jerk
–  Billy – 180# Snatch
–  Jim M. – 3:57 Fran
–  Mike C. – 1st Muscle Up!!!
–  Amber – 1st Kipping Pull Up!
–  Justin P. – 1 ARM PULL UP!!!
–  Justin V. – 3:15 Fran

28 Responses to 5/15/12

1. Leann says:

Brian: 17:27 with 95# backsquats… Can’t imagine 75BS @ 135#’s, but someday I guess!

515 WOD: 11:06.

Squat snatched 155# (10# PR) and felt strong with it. Makes me super 🙂 I thought about keep going up but decided to listen to coach Burgener and take the PR for today and be happy about it.

Happy 515 day everyone!

4. Jim M says:

no idea what “BOOMSAUCE” is but will throw around the house..

did “Brian” today. 16:47 RX’d. not a great rope climber but that is why i decided to do it.

5. Meghan says:

Did 5 rounds 65# thrusters 15 reps, 15 ab mat sit ups with Michelle-10:02.

Then got my 135# hang clean!!!!! Super stoked about that!

And great job Jaime on the snatch this morning, it looked good and I think someone is ready to kick some butt at Regionals!

Today Bart and I did Team Event #6 – 5:41

20 MU’s (While partner holds 225# DL)
    60 Wall Balls (While partner holds chin over bar)
    Buddy Carry 100 ft. with 100# Dumbell
    40 Box Jumps (Alternating on 24″ box)
    Buddy Carry 100 ft. with 100# Dumbell
    2 MU’s (1 each)

4×1 snatch @ 110# -rest 40 sec
    50 doubleunders -rest 20 sec
    1 snatch @ 120# -rest 20 sec
    50 doubleunders -rest 20 sec
    1 snatch @ 130#
    Did both sets of DUs unbroken and got all 4 my first try at 110, my first one at 120, and I think my 4th try (all within a min) at 130, which is my PR and my goal for regionals this weekend. My new goal is 135 🙂

Then, yesterdays “surprise” WOD-
    3 RFT: 10 OHS (135/95)
    50 doubleunders
    As Rxd – 3:32 (PR by almost 30 seconds from the last time I did this one)

And after lunch I finished the DB snatch workout in 9:07 with the metal 70# dumbbell 🙂 🙂

Great day! As Lance said to me after I got done, it’s SO amazing what a huge difference good sleep and being in alignment makes. Completely agree! I’m very excited for this weekend 🙂 And Happy 515 day…I like that 😉

And check this out everyone:

Great job, Bobby 🙂

9. Michelle says:

5 rds 15 thrusters 65# and 15 ab mat sit-ups 7:56, thanks for working out with me Megs!

10. Drew says:

Today’s WOD 19:23 as RX’d.

11. Susan Katelman says:

Congratulations Leann for “The Athlete of the Month”, so well deserved by you! You are always an inspiration and I am so impressed with your continued growth and plus your just awesome!!

Nice PRs going on at 515 today! And awesome job to everyone that did the 515 wod – that’s a brutal one. I just did Fran last week and 75 pull ups didn’t sound like a good idea so I did the cfmom wod from yesterday –
    21-15-9
    OHS 65#
    Push ups
    7:47

13. Maxi says:

Thank you so much Gary for the coaching and itiipranson!! Bev is a lucky lady to have such a great friend and crossfitter, we look forward too seeing you both again soon!! Mocho Mahaloz,Amber