5/14/12

Overhead Squat 7 x 1

Then……..

SURPRISE

May “COOL” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for May

–  Taylor – WOD with 95# Power Cleans
–  Leann – WOD with 95# Power Cleans
–  Amber – WOD with 95# Power Cleans
–  Travis – WOD with 315# Deadlifts (like a BOSS!)
–  Jeremy – 1st Rope Climb
–  Bobby – 205# Snatch
–  Justin – 215# Jerk
–  Billy – 180# Snatch
–  Jim M. – 3:57 Fran
–  Mike C. – 1st Muscle Up!!!
–  Amber – 1st Kipping Pull Up!
–  Justin P. – 1 ARM PULL UP!!!

17 Responses to 5/14/12

Worked up to a fairly legitimate 135# ohs. I still have a lot of work to go, but slooooowwwwwww progress.

Surprise WOD, scaled to 85#: 7:08.

If anyone is going to regionals and is going to do some touring of Chicago, let me know. I have some city passes for some of the tour attractions (for both adults and kids).

3. Annette says:

OHS: Worked up to 115#, failed on 120#.

Surprise WOD (85#): No DU mojo today, I have been avoiding them and it shows. I attempted some each round (25,10,10) but couldn’t string them together at all, so I also did 150 singles for a grey-blue combo: 11:39.

Amanda RX’d (9-7-5 of MU’s and Squat Snatch @ 135) – 7:21

A 33 second PR from a month ago, but it felt worse. I missed three snatches in a row in the second round and my 5th MU on the last set…My only saving grace was doing touch and go Snatches in sets of two. Next time I’ll hopefully be down under 7 minutes.

• Billy says:

After looking at the whiteboard it’s a 33 second PR from two weeks ago. Slower on MU’s a bit, but the Outlaw training got me doing the snatches faster…even with the misses.

5. Leann says:

Today: Got 100# ohs, actually like 1 1/2. First one was pretty ugly, so I did another. The squat isn’t my problem. It’s split jerking the bar above my head!

8:52 on the surprise. With 85# OHS.

7X1 OHS – worked up to 125lbs! I’ve never had that much weight over my head before 🙂

Surprise WOD – 7:13 with 65# OHS

7. taylor says:

Nancy – 17:45 w/ 55lbs, first time, so happy with this.

Surprise wod – got lost in try to do 100000 singles….so no time.

8. Meghan says:

Did front squats instead of OHS today (shoulder issues), and I am really working on getting stronger this summer so I did 5 sets of 5 at 105.

Then did surprise WOD with 95# front squats and DU – 7:20

9. Jim says:

Got 195# on OHS. Tried 205# and failed 2x.
    Came back at 5pm and did “Jag 28”. 19:26.

10. Ben says:

Justin, nice job on the Fran!