4/20/12

Complete as many rounds as possible in 12 minutes of:
15 foot Rope climb, 1 ascent (3 x Progressions) (6 x Ring Rows)
15 Push-ups (from Knees)

Ted Vigil 11 rounds + 13 push-up, Jackie Perez 11 rounds + 3 push-up.
Post rounds completed to comments.

April “COOL” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for April

- Justin P. – 87 Consecutive Double Unders

–  Alyssa – 20 Consecutive Double Unders
–  Jim M. – “Fran” in 4:56!!
–  Lance – 135# Squat Snatch
–  Taylor – Deadlift 225#
–  Mindy – 145# C&J
–  Annette – Deadlift 225#
–  Katie – Deadlift 175#
–  Abby – Deadlift 175#
–  Susan – Deadlift 145#
–  Shelley – 30″ Box Jump (+ Broken Hand ;))
–  Taylor – Jackie as Rx’d!!
–  Tracy – 245# Deadlift

24 Responses to 4/20/12

1. Travis B says:

Already scored my tickets to the games to cheer for Shelley, and hopefully several others from the 515 in July!! Who’s with me??

2. Justin B says:

Todays WOD = 6 rnds + 15 reps

A little upset that I was 1 pushup away from 7 rnds but I made up for it by getting 22 DUs which means I achieved my April goal.

3. Adam Lekin says:

Todays WOD Rx’d-11 rds, 1 rope climb…..shoulders are smoked, i need to learn how to climb a rope fore efficiently

4. Mindy says:

Today’s wod as rx’d 7 rounds plus 1 rope climb

practiced my hang cleans afterwards and was able to get 135# twice!

Today’s WOD, rx’d: 10 rds + 1 rope climb

6. Annette says:

Today’s WOD: 6 rounds + 1 rope climb (ascent) … I tapped the bells at 1, BEEP! So is that only a half? Chest-to-deck push ups are definitely a full body exercise, post “Running FRAN” I felt them EVERYWHERE.

• Jim says:

Full credit if you ring the bell before times up. After all, nobody has ever not gotten down – just may not always be pretty 🙂

Today – 9 rounds + 2 pushups – This quickly turned into staring at the floor knocking out 2 pushups at a time. Chest and shoulders are smoked. So, to answer your question Bobby, no I will not be joining you tonight in Regional Wod 4 🙁

8. Michelle says:

Today’s WOD 7 rds + 1 rope climb, this would’ve been fun going head to head w/ Mindy! We were @ 2 different classes but got same score.
    Practiced dumbell snatches, got 65#…70# here I come!

• Annette says:

Oh, yeah! It’s going down. Soon.

And I agree, would have been fun to watch you and Mindy go head-to-head on this one… too funny – same score! I have a feeling you both would have put up a few more reps, because if I can borrow Outlaw’s sarcasm font: you’re not competitive at all. 🙂

9. Leann says:

Todays wod 7 rounds plus 11 push ups.

Today’s WOD as Rx’d – 10rds plus 7
    Then a few PR’s
    100# dumbell split snatch with both arms.
    100# dumbell turkish get-up.

• Ash says:

Not sure if I miscounted rds – I was up the rope in two pulls, and did most of my pushs ups in 2 sets of 8 and 7 after the first few rounds. Seems like I should have done better on this one…maybe my hangover was the culprit.

Today’s WOD as Rx’d – 8 rounds (plus 1/2 rope climb…just so I could say I beat John! Just kidding 🙂 )
    Then at lunch I was able to get a few more 70# DB snatches!!! And did part (a very small part) of the Outlaw program for today w Bart and Lance: 5 rounds of 200m row + 4 hang cleans @ 225/135 w 30 sec rest between rounds. As rxd 7:58 & all hang cleans unbroken

Great job on the cleans, Mindy & Bart, on the DB snatches, Michelle (you’ll get 70!) and on the pistols, Lance! Team is looking better than they were before today 😉

12. Michelle says:

Went back this evening w/ sis & did 5 rds row 200m 4 135# hang cleans 10:??

Warmed up w/ db snatches & got a couple at 70#!