4/12/11

Five rounds for time of:
Handstand walk 25 yards (25 feet) (50 yard Bear Crawl)
50 Squats

Annie Thorisdottir 7:07. Post time to comments.

April “COOL” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for April

- Justin P. – 87 Consecutive Double Unders
–  Alyssa – 20 Consecutive Double Unders
–  Jim M. – “Fran” in 4:56!!
–  Lance – 135# Squat Snatch
- BuckShark – 265# Squat Clean
–  Ash – 235# Clean & Jerk
–  Justin V. – 205# Clean & Jerk
–  Drew – 30″ Box Jump
–  Drew – 4 Consecutive Pull Ups
–  Travis B. – 5 Consecutive Pull Ups
–  Travis B. – Pull Up WOD with NO BANDS

12 Responses to 4/12/11

1. Leann says:

10:15 with bear crawls this morning. I liked this one, as I tend to like anything with squats/ lunges. As Jaime says, now I have a new skill to work on with handstand walks. This I should master quickly though as I have the advantage of being assisted by an 80 lb golden retriever when I practice at home:)

Today’s WOD as Rx’d- 13:18
    Nothing like having a former gymnast who is a rock star at walking on her hands next to me to push me this morning! Great job, Priscilla 🙂

3. Annette says:

Today’s WOD (25ft handstand walk): 12:21. Bobby is on it again, I was practicing my handstands on Tuesday for skill work. I was trying to do the handstand marches and I think they are harder than walking! Not that you can call what I do really walking … 3-5 “steps” at a time… It’s more like consecutive handstands for 25 feet. Loved seeing all the feet in the air as I pulled up to the gym this morning. 🙂

4. Travis B says:

Today’s WOD with the 3.5 mile bear crawl…

I think 24 and some change?? But I can’t remember.

Next skill to master is Handstand/Handstand push-up/handstand walk…I’m on it.

5. Mindy says:

First time posting this week!

Monday: Deadlifts, worked my way up to 200# which was a huge 45# pr for me, having always struggled with deadlifts I was thrilled 🙂

Tuesday: Jackie -9:43

Today’s wod rx’d – 15:56

Today’s WOD Rx’d – 17:50

7. TAYLOR says:

3 rds: 500m row, 30 wallballs (14lbs ball), 15 push press 75lbs – 19:56

Today’s wod rx’d – 30:55. Handstand walk went well the first round then fell apart BAD. I feel really balanced doing handstand holds but keeping my weight going forward is hard, plus my shoulders quickly got incredibly smoked due to my hugeness. Anyway, I think I would be ok with no more handstand walk wods for the next month and a half.

As Rx’d – 8:16, only fell once on handstand walks in round 4