3/20/12

9-6-3 reps for time of:
Thruster (165/105) (105/75) (75/45)
Muscle-up (3 x Pull-Ups/3 x Dips) (Both with Bands)

Neal Maddox 2:55, Jason Khalipa 3:44.
Post time to comments.

March “Cool” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for March

–  Mike – 1st Muscle Up!!!
–  Annette – Double Digit Double Unders
–  Amy – 1st Rope Climb
–  Krissy – 1st Rope Climb
–  Ash – 1st Muscle Up to Ring HSPU
–  Leann – 20 Consecutive Double Unders
–  Andrew H. – 22 Consecutive Pull Ups
–  Taylor – 1st WOD as Rx’d
–  Tara – 1st Muscle Up!!!!
–  Adam L. – 1st Muscle Up!!
–  Leann – 29 Consecutive Double Unders
–  Katie – 165# Deadlift
–  Nate – 1st Muscle Up!!

–  Shelley – 1st Strict Pull Up!

25 Responses to 3/20/12

1. Adam P says:

Today’s wod with 135 lb thrusters = 5:36

Today’s wod with 135 lb thruster: 11:00.

3. Justin B says:

Finally got my BTWB set up. Hoping this helps keep me accountable.

todays WOD w/ 115lb thrusters and pullups and dips: 9:53

Really need to get the muscle ups figured out.

Look at the badass red Power Ranger!

Today’s wod with 105# thrusters, pull ups, and dips w/ purple band – 17:41. Cannot wait until I can do muscle ups again — not sure what’s realistic, but I’m setting an end of summer goal for that.

5. Travis B says:

Today’s WOD – 18:15

115# Thrusters – 20# PR

Red and Purple band pull ups

Blue band Dips

I was excited to try the pull-ups part unassisted until I realized the first set would have been 27 of them. I’m not QUITE ready for that yet! 🙂

Today’s WOD – 165# Thrusters / 3x pullups/dips
    13:50

very happy about doing the thrusters Rx’d, but need to commit to learning muscle-ups

Yesterday’s Turkish Get Up WOD w/53# KB – 39:44

Note to self…dont’ do max overhead squats the night before having to do 105 TG’s…shoulders are SMOKED!!!

• Billy says:

Correction…I did the first round with a 45# bar…it was annoying me trying to balance it, so I went with the heavier KB for the rest of the workout.

Yesterday’s Turkish Get Up WOD w/88# KB aka “the donger”. Did this with Bobby as a team WOD – one running the 400m while the other did the donger…stopped at 50reps. I almost smashed my face a few times.

9. Byron says:

Today’s WOD RX’d: 9:07

Hip-flexors are loving me today after all the get ups!

10. Taylor says:

Todays wod w/ 75lb thrusters & 3xpull-ups/dips 10:24-38? goal by end of April is a dang pullup w/o a band!

11. Mindy says:

Today’s wod 115# thrusters, pull-ups/dips 22:29

Today’s WOD (with bar muscle-ups) – 9:27

Havent posted in a while…
    Sunday – Row/GHD/Rope climb WOD- 10:13. Some good ole fashioned crossfit fun!

Monday – Every minute on the minute for 10 mins:
    165# squat clean (rack it)
    165# OH squat

My wrists couldn’t take the 165# OH squat after 3 rounds so switched to 155# each round after the clean

“Jerry” – 19:39. 2 min PR…kind of. Last time we did this on 10/18/10 I got 21:44 but the mile runs were suspect.

12.5 guess: 5 min AMRAP, increasing ladder:
    2 deadlifts 275#, 2 chest to bar Pullups, 4 deadlifts, 4 C2B, 6 deadlifts, 6 C2B…..

Let’s hear people’s guess for 12.5. Closest answer wins a prize! A really, really cool prize.

14. Meghan says:

Went in with the best intentions of doing Sunday’s WOD but my legs are still wrecked from 12.4!

So I rowed a 2K in an attempt to loosen them up (I don’t think it worked) time was 9:40.

Yea, the “Cool” board for me. That strict pull up was a LONG time coming and something I never thought I’d be able to do…… especially not at the ripe old age of 56. Once again, proof that this thing called CrossFit does work!

16. Ross V.M. says: