3/19/12

5 Rounds For Time:

21 Turkish Get-Ups (45/35) (35/20) (15/10)

400m Run

March “Cool” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for March

–  Mike – 1st Muscle Up!!!
–  Annette – Double Digit Double Unders
–  Amy – 1st Rope Climb
–  Krissy – 1st Rope Climb
–  Ash – 1st Muscle Up to Ring HSPU
–  Leann – 20 Consecutive Double Unders
–  Andrew H. – 22 Consecutive Pull Ups
–  Taylor – 1st WOD as Rx’d
–  Tara – 1st Muscle Up!!!!
–  Adam L. – 1st Muscle Up!!
–  Leann – 29 Consecutive Double Unders
–  Katie – 165# Deadlift
–  Nate – 1st Muscle Up!!

22 Responses to 3/19/12

Yesterday’s mainsite WOD:
    3rds of 500m row, 20 GHD’s, and 2 rope climbs

10:28

Today’s WOD as rx’d (used a barbell) – 47:39 That’s A LOT of Turkish get-ups!

Today’s WOD, not rx…used 30 lb. dumbbell: 40:50. I have no Turkish blood in me….phew. Getting down was the hard part!

4. Travis B says:

Today’s WOD – Not RX’d

20lb dumbbell

39 minutes and some change.

Pretty sad when a guy that hates to run looked forward to the 400m rest.

In other news, 30 pounds down, 30 more to go!!

5. Annette says:

Today’s WOD: (10# DB Grey): 29:40. Still babying my shoulder and after one warmup, didn’t think I should push it with the weight. Glad I did, this was a long, tough one. Definitely appreciated the wind at my back on the way in … would have been much worse if it were the other way around!

Today’s WOD – Not Rx’d (30# DB)

40:16

that is alot of get-ups and I agree with Todd, coming back down seemed harder. definitely tell me right side is stronger than the left.

7. Fred says:

Wanted to let everyone know that Rhonda and I order 1/2 a cow and a pig from a farmer in Wellman, IA every year. He does sustainable farming along the lines of Joel Salatin. He has pastured raised beef and fresh air pork along with chickens and eggs. This will be the third year we have ordered from him. If anyone is interested in splitting the cow with us or placing their own order, I left his newsletter and order form at the front desk with Jamie. Orders are due by March 28 and the beef and pork are ready around Thanksgiving. The farm’s contact info is on both forms or you can contact me if you have any questions. My e-mail is fjensen@sfgmembers.com and my phone number is 515-339-0722.

• Chad Brewbaker says:

Also, I think we still have some veal in the locker if anyone is interested. Young one broke his leg and had to be put down 🙁

8. Mindy says:

Today’s wod as rx’d 48:58, that was a tough one!

Today’s wod as rxd- 29:22
    Yesterday’s wod as rxd- 11:48

10. John Jackovin says:

Wow, don’t feel so bad with my time now. Think like 34 minutes as RX’d. Knees are ripped up and Sir Lance-a lot says I can’t workout for 48 hrs. See ya Thurs!

11. Taylor says:

todays wod w/ 400m row 44:06…first time doing a turkish-anything, no bueno.

Yesterday’s 3 rounder of rows, god’s, and rope climbs – 10:13

Then tonight did Overhead Squats…worked up to 205#’s….that’s the first time that I think I’ve tried to Max on OHS…so, PR at 205 I guess.

13. Byron says: