3/16/12

4 Rounds For Time:
24 Foot Handstand Walk (48 Foot Bear Crawl)
12 Deadlifts (205/145) (145/95) (95/65)
24 Russian Twists (each side counts as 1)

March “Cool” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for March

–  Mike – 1st Muscle Up!!!
–  Annette – Double Digit Double Unders
–  Amy – 1st Rope Climb
–  Krissy – 1st Rope Climb
–  Ash – 1st Muscle Up to Ring HSPU
–  Leann – 20 Consecutive Double Unders
–  Andrew H. – 22 Consecutive Pull Ups
–  Taylor – 1st WOD as Rx’d
–  Tara – 1st Muscle Up!!!!
–  Adam L. – 1st Muscle Up!!

–  Leann – 29 Consecutive Double Unders
–  Katie – 165# Deadlift

18 Responses to 3/16/12

1. Taylor says:

Todays wod – w/ bear crawl and 145lb deadlifts – 10:10

12.4 WOD: 240 reps. No time to attempt muscle up. Will try again on Sunday. Holy shaky legs Batman!

3. Mindy says:

Open Wod 12.4: 240 reps, had a lil time to attempt a few muscle ups, but didn’t happen today. Thanks to everyone who was cheering me on, this was a fun one!

4. Leann says:

12.4: 145 wallballs. Sooooo close! Happy though. First time using 14# ball. Figured I might as well keep going… du’s went well and managed 6 muscle up progressions with a red band in 20 minutes. Oh, AND 29 consecutive du’s too:)

5. Annette says:

Today’s WOD (as rx’d): 7:20. The handstand walks were most certainly not unbroken or graceful, but I was upside down and moving. FUN 🙂

Props to Mike (?) @ 6:30 this morning … crazy straight legs and controlled handstand walks. SUPER IMPRESSIVE!

Open WOD 12.4 as rxd- 253
    My goal was 10 muscle ups, so I’m super pleased with 13. They felt great…or as great as could be expected after 150 wallballs and 90 doubleunders 🙂 Wow, what an awesome workout!
    Once again, thanks for the support everyone!

Mainsite “Lynne”
    body weight bench at 190lbs
    and somewhat strict pull-ups after round one to save the hands:
    14/40, 12/25, 11/20, 10/20, 9/20

8. Tara says:

Michael – RX’d: 17:15
    My body was a lot more sore than I thought! I can’t say that I felt great at any part of this workout…maybe the sit-ups. I thought I had done this one before but I couldn’t find anything on BTWB. Looking forward to doing this one again when my body is ready for it!

9. Byron says:

Bobby,

Weekends are my time with my daughter but since I’ve been out of town I need to do 12.4. How long will you be at the box tomorrow? My wife teaches Yoga Saturday mornings but I’m thinking I might be able to get over there mid-morning. Just thought I would check, not trying to hold you up though.

Byron