3/12/12

J.T.

21-15-9 reps of:
Handstand push-ups (Ab-Mat Under Head) (Feet on Box)
Ring dips (with Band) (Hands on Edge of Box)
Push-ups (from Knees)

Post time to comments.

March “Cool” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for March

–  Mike – 1st Muscle Up!!!
–  Annette – Double Digit Double Unders
–  John – Handstand Walk 12 Feet
–  Mindy – 100# Snatch
–  Billy – 165# Snatch
–  Ann – 1st Rope Climb
–  Michelle – 50 Consecutive Double Unders
–  Brett – 67 Consecutive Double Unders
–  Adam L. – 20 Consecutive Double Unders
–  Nora – L-Sit Rope Climb
–  Drew – 2 Rope Climbs
–  Amy – 1st Rope Climb
–  Krissy – 1st Rope Climb

24 Responses to 3/12/12

1. Travis B says:

Diggin’ the music in that video. Verizon ID wouldn’t help me. I’m sure it was just made for the video, but would love to find it somewhere.

2. Annette says:

Michael: 24:15. My shoulders need more rest, honored to do Michael today. Enjoyed the run this morning even though Todd stretched his lead on me each round 🙂 It feels like SPRING! 🙂

I did Michael as well. Resting my shoulders. A nice day for some running. 22:55. Thanks for the company Annette!

4. John Jackovin says:

JT in 29:08. My weight was a certain detriment on this one. HSPU’s fell apart after 9 in a row to start. Bashed my head into the floor probably 35 times. Amazing how HSPU’s destroy dips and regular PU’s.

Yesterday: Michael – 18:06 – 1 minute PR from April. Then later tried to work on power cleans so I did Death By Power Cleans with 195#…only made it 6 full rounds with 3 cleans in my 7th 🙁

My body is still wrecked from 12.3…on Thursday. Much needed rest day and trying to read HQ’s mind on what 12.4 will be.

6. taylor says:

Todays wod…21:30 🙁 have to start somewhere…

Michael today– 17:24
    Michael in Nov – 15:53
    Always nice to be a minute and a half slower! 🙁

And then I did pull a sweet muscle-up into a ring HSPU on the tall rings, so that made me feel a little better about being slower.

“JT” as Rx’d – 38:09 w strict HSPUs

9. Leann says:

TWENTY consecutive doubleunders today! When I get to 50, I’ll be treating myself to that super bad ass pink RX rope:)

10. Tara says:

21-15-9 Deadlift, Handstand Walk (meters for the walks)(@ maverick crossfit)
    6:44 which is a 27 second PR from November plus did 10# more on the DL at 165# today compared to 155# in Nov

11. Mindy says:

“DT” as rx’d 18:17 it was quite heavy for me, thanks Jaime for assuring me I could do it rx’d 🙂

“Michael” 21:58