1/22/12

For Time:
50 Toes-to-Bar (Hanging Knee Raises) (Leg Raises)
40 Box Jumps (24/20) (20/12) (12/8)
30 Bar Facing Burpees
20 Sumo-Deadlift High-Pull (95/65) (65/45) (45/25)
10 Overhead Squats (95/65) (65/45) (45/25)

January “Cool” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for January

–  Teague – 205# Overhead Squat
–  Annette – 100# Overhead Squat
–  Bart – 225# Oversquat x2
–  Leann – 100# Overhead Squat
–  Todd – 5:15 Fran
–  Lance – 2:58 Fran
–  Annette – 1st Kipping Pull Up
–  Jodi – 5 Consecutive Pull Ups
–  Jaime – 25 Unbroken Kipping Rhythm Toes-to-Bar
–  Travis – 175# Squat Snatch (40# PR)
–  Andrew – 225# Power Snatch (BOOMSAUCE)
–  Annette – 90# Snatch (15# PR)
–  Bobby – 250# Squat Clean (25# PR/King Kong Weight)
–  Travis – 225# Squat Clean
–  Kylie – 6 Consecutive Double Unders
–  Jason – 1st Ever Muscle Up!!!
–  RossBoss – 275# Jerk (What a Jerk!)
–  Jodi – Jackie Rx’d
–  Andrew – 1st Ever Muscle Up!!!
–  Bobby – KING KONG RX’D

–  Billy – Fran in 2:44

12 Responses to 1/22/12

Main site WOD Rx’d – 6:06

2. Tara says:

Mainsite (not rx’d) – 27:45
    Did semi-strict pullups instead of L. Strict was from jump up instead of hang.
    Meghan – its on! Pats vs ravens. Loser does 100 reps of winners choice. Go patriots!

10 rounds of 15 deadlifts (135#) and 15 pushups – 13:15. As usual the pushups fell apart and even the deadlifts started to feel heavy. Another deceiving WOD…aren’t they all.

then…

Today’s WOD – 8:26 – T2B fell apart! Cruised through the rest fairly easily. Add T2B to the list of things to work on.

Go 49ers!! As much as I don’t want to hear the over analysis of a Harbaugh vs. Harbaugh Super Bowl, the idea of Bellichick (I don’t even want to look up how to really spell his name) getting another ring and watching him give one word answers wearing a sweaty hooded sweatshirt sounds much worse. Go Ravens!

Weekend classes are getting more and more fun. Great to meet/see people I don’t usually get to see during the week.

4. Meghan McCoy says:

WOD club open chipper rxd 7:49.

I have 100 reps of something and a burpee bet (loser does the total score number of burpees) riding on this game. I believe in my Ravens, they won’t let me down! Defense wins championships!

Mainsite wod with strict pull ups – 15:53. I. Am. Heavy.

• Jaime says:

Way impressed by all the strict pullups you did today. I can’t wait to see how crazy, ridiculously easy this stuff is for you when you aren’t heavy anymore!

Rope climb/ C&J WOD from the Games- 6:56 …about a min faster than last time and didn’t miss any cleans this time 🙂 Thanks for changing weights for me, Lindsay and Lance. And great job on finishing this one today, Bobby!

Mainsite WOD w strict pullups – 9:46