1/21/12

TEAM WOD

*Break up in to teams of 3
*Only one person working at a time
*Break up the repetitions how ever you want to, but everyone has to perform at least one at each exercise each round
*You must stay in the same rotation the entire workout

3 Rounds For Time:
50 Deadlifts (225/155) (155/105) (105/75)
50 GHD Sit-Ups (2 x Ab-Mats)
100 Double Unders (3 x Singles)
3 Rope Climbs (3 x Progressions)

I (Bobby) am going to take on the elusive beast for the first time tomorrow morning before class, wish me luck…….

January “Cool” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for January

–  Teague – 205# Overhead Squat
–  Annette – 100# Overhead Squat
–  Bart – 225# Oversquat x2
–  Leann – 100# Overhead Squat
–  Todd – 5:15 Fran
–  Lance – 2:58 Fran
–  Annette – 1st Kipping Pull Up
–  Jodi – 5 Consecutive Pull Ups
–  Jaime – 25 Unbroken Kipping Rhythm Toes-to-Bar
–  Travis – 175# Squat Snatch (40# PR)
–  Andrew – 225# Power Snatch (BOOMSAUCE)
–  Annette – 90# Snatch (15# PR)
–  Bobby – 250# Squat Clean (25# PR/King Kong Weight)
–  Travis – 225# Squat Clean
–  Kylie – 6 Consecutive Double Unders
–  Jason – 1st Ever Muscle Up!!!
–  RossBoss – 275# Jerk (What a Jerk!)
–  Jodi – Jackie Rx’d

18 Responses to 1/21/12

“Fran” – 2:44

Thanks for all the encouragement everyone! I am absolutely convinced that Crossfit is the best training program out there, but the environment that it creates and the people at 515 make it that much better!

KING KONG AS RX’D – 18:10
    Thanks for being there and cheering me on Travis and Lance, I really needed it and much appreciated it

Then later

Yesterday’s “3 x Jackie” as Rx’d – 19:25
    Thanks for pushing me Todd and Lindsay, no way I could have done that without you there

Awesome Team workout today, crazy atmosphere with lots of energy, everyone was killing it!!!

Great work this morning! Big class and lots of fun

Jackie – 6:42 ( :17 PR) – Yep…I still really hate thrusters

4. Michael says:

Big shout out to Team Tank Top this morning. 22:XX with single jumps. We will get those double unders one of these days.

5. Meghan MCoy says:

Team WOD with Susan and Shelley 20:42! My team ROCKED! Now I can say that I’ve done a workout with the fittest 50-55 year old in the world…no big deal:)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Saturday mornings at the 515! Shout out to Bobby for not letting King Kong have shit on him and then doing Jackie 3X. Billy you rocked Fran it was so awesome to watch you do that one! And of course Justin for a PR on Jackie, I am with you all the way I HATE thrusters as well!

6. Tara says:

Today: DB Thruster, C2B, Burpee BoxJump wod: 12:14. Had a rough start on the C2B, went much better round 2.

7. Ben says:

Groupd WOD rx’d: 13:58

Lance and Ross, you guys are beasts. Thanks for carrying me on the deadlifts. I will get better!

8. Mindy says:

I don’t have any idea what our time was this morning, but I had a great time with my first team wod! Sounds like a lot of fun stuff was going on today!

9. Michelle says:

Such a fun morning, Had a great time doing team WOD!

Way to go on KING KONG Bobby!!!