1/19/12

“Elizabeth”

21-15-9 reps of:
Squat Clean (135/95) (95/65) (65/45)
Ring dips (with Band) (Hands on Box)

Zach Forrest 5:36, Candice Ruiz 6:34 (95lbs), Miranda Oldroyd 7:53 (95lbs), Nadia Shatila 8:23 (95lbs).
Post time to comments.

Compare to 10/7/10

21 WEEKS PREGNANT WHAT!!!

January “Cool” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for January

–  Teague – 205# Overhead Squat
–  Annette – 100# Overhead Squat
–  Bart – 225# Oversquat x2
–  Leann – 100# Overhead Squat
–  Todd – 5:15 Fran
–  Lance – 2:58 Fran
–  Annette – 1st Kipping Pull Up
–  Jodi – 5 Consecutive Pull Ups
–  Jaime – 25 Unbroken Kipping Rhythm Toes-to-Bar
–  Travis – 175# Squat Snatch (40# PR)
–  Andrew – 225# Power Snatch (BOOMSAUCE)
–  Annette – 90# Snatch (15# PR)
–  Bobby – 250# Squat Clean (25# PR/King Kong Weight)

–  Travis – 225# Squat Clean
–  Kylie – 6 Consecutive Double Unders
–  Jason – 1st Ever Muscle Up!!!

28 Responses to 1/19/12

Elizabeth Rx’d — 9:50
    Very happy to do this Rx’d for the first time, that was a lot of squat cleans…

Challenge Results (Shoulders-to-Overhead)

RossBoss – 275# (10# PR)
    B. Noyce – 265# (tied PR)

Nice work Ross! You pick the next one!

Kyle, congrats on making the “Cool” board and taking on Annie with DUs!

Elizabeth RX’D – 15:45. Far from my PR of 8:40, and squat cleans killed me today, but I’m just happy I was able to do all the ring dips without a band 🙂 Trying to stay motivated by how easy those will seem when I’m back to non-prego weight.

• Tara says:

The fact that you are doing all that you are will allow you to bounce back quicker than you think!!! It’s fun to watch as you continue to perform crossfit movements throughout your pregnancy. You are motivated and an inspiration to others. And as much as you’ve had to scale some things, you are still incredibly strong!!! Keep up the awesome work! 🙂

Havent posted for a while…still being selctive on my workouts and making sure my chest/shoulder is ready to go by open time

Yesterday: Worked on squat snatches – Worked up to 145# (5# PR) and did several reps at 135#. 135# felt the best it ever has so now I am giddy to try Amanda. Squat snatches are a huge weakness for me so improving them even the slightest helps with my sanity.

“Annie” (rx’d, anchors for feet, chest to knees) – 5:27 – an :11 PR. Sit ups got slooooww

6. Travis says:

Billy Thanks for sharing the window today with me as we rowed till our hearts were content. Would have sucked doing it alone. Row Row Row

7. Mindy says:

“Elizabeth” 85# clean squat – 10:29

As Rx’d – 4:57 (PR by 1:02)
    Thanks for the push Billy, I needed it 🙂

5k Row – 18:55

Thanks Travis, I would have not rowed nearly as hard had you not been right there.

Then, did:

75 Du’s
    25 ft Hand Stand Walk (HSW)
    30 GHD’s
    25 ft HSW
    75 Du’s
    25 ft HSW – 4:39

Thanks Bobby and Jaime for the encouragement.

Tody I did the first 3 workouts from the Indy competition last weekend:

WOD #1 – 10:25 …I did C2B pullups cause I didn’t read until after that the girls did normal pullups. Oh well, guess my C2Bs could use the work anyway.

WOD #2 – 246 points
    (21 reps @ 100, 13 @ 115, 10 @ 130, 6.5 @ 145, 4 @ 160)

WOD #3 – 1 full round (30 OHS + 100 cal row)
    Thanks for doing that one with me, Mike, and for counting, Dan. And thanks so much for all the cheering everyone…would not have been able to push myself to get those last few calories otherwise, that was painful!

11. Michelle says:

Elizabeth as rx’d 10:59

12. Byron says:

Elizabeth—6:46–thanks for riding my ass Bobby. Easy to just stand there and suck wind on these metcons.

Also, nice job on the video. As a newcomer it’s nice to see 515’s origins. I bet all the neighbors are like “there are those crazy people again, jumping on plywood, throwing rubber, and sweating up the neighborhood.”

If anyone remembers Seinfeld, I can’t help help but think about the episode with the Mandelbaums when I think of the Noyce clan! If you don’t know Seinfeld you’re too young so Netflix every episode and laugh out loud and if you do then you get what I’m talking about.

Here’s to Friday!

13. Meghan says:

Elizabeth (kind of) 95# power cleans and purple band on dips 7:52.