1/13/12

Make Up/Challenge/Skill DAY

REMEMBER TO STAY OUTSIDE THE PARKING LINES

January “Cool” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for January

–  Teague – 205# Overhead Squat
–  Annette – 100# Overhead Squat
–  Bart – 225# Oversquat x2
–  Leann – 100# Overhead Squat
–  Todd – 5:15 Fran
–  Lance – 2:58 Fran
–  Annette – 1st Kipping Pull Up
–  Jodi – 5 Consecutive Pull Ups

20 Responses to 1/13/12

1. Travis says:

Bad ass video Bobby Thats motivation for the rest of your life right there boys and girls.

2. Adam P says:

Make up back squats = 225, 235, 245, 255(pr), 260(x2)
    Suprise wod = 4:30 Double unders after rowing and heavy squats was just cruel.

3. John Jackovin says:

Lindsay…looking for prego crossfitters…

Did Shitty Fitty in 28 mins I believe on the nose. Probably a +7 min PR. Not great but getting better.

• Lindsay says:

Thanks, John! I saw this article a few months ago and sent her an email but never heard back … apparently she has a new email address, so I’m trying again.

Back squats, 5×3: 265, 275(1), 275, 280(1), 280. I need to continuously focus on getting low enough on squat. Thanks Bobby for watching.

Surprise wod: 5:06. Couldn’t do a double under after getting off the rower to save my life. I did 100 singles and then 50 double unders.

“Annie” 7:46

then I worked on 135# squat snatches – feeling a little better about them.

Last night: “Karen’s got a Gun” (ie Pistol Karen) as R’xd – 18:21
    So if I opt out of actually demonstrating any sort of squat today, now everyone knows why 🙂

Because you know you want to see more pictures of my gorgeous baby:

Nate Rx’d – No Score

I lost count of when I last moved my counting magnet….it was a mess and I lost track of where I was. This one wasn’t really about me anyway. I’ll put a low score into the whiteboard just to log that I did the workout and keep better track of my rounds next time.

9. Ben says:

2 rds for time: 9:50
    20 dumbell thrusters (45lbs)
    20 c 2 b pull ups
    20 burpee box jumps (24″)

10. Tara says:

Did “Filthy Fifty” today and while it was a PR, I was hoping for more of a PR so I’m a bit disappointed. I thought it was going good until after back extensions when my back got really stiff and painful. As I struggled through wallballs, my energy was zapped and I was out of breath. It must’ve looked like my first day doing burpees with the pace and way I moved through them. Finally, DU’s took me way more attempts to get to 50 than it should have. I knew it’d be tough especially after a week off but I didn’t expect it to zap me as much as it did. Looking forward to getting back into it the next few days.
    12/27/2010 – 26:10
    1/13/2012 – 25:14

11. Ross V.M. says:

2 Rounds:
    20 db thrusters (45lbs)
    20 CTB pull ups
    20 burpee box jumps
    10:00.
    I thought I was going to die. I recommend this WOD, it is pretty legit.