11/29/11

Five rounds for time of:
5 Hanging ring extensions (right arm + left arm = 1) (with Band) (One Foot on Box)
5 Forward rolls
5 Backward rolls
Sots press, 10 reps (45/35) (35/15) (15/PVC)

Dusty Hyland 7:07, JC Nessa 7:08, Chris Lofland 7:58.
Post time to comments.

November “Cool” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for November

–  Travis – 4:05 Fran Rx’d
–  Howard – 490 Jump Ropes in 1 Workout
–  Jaime – 175# Clean & Jerk
–  Tara – 7 Consecutive C2B Pullups
–  Travis – Deadlift 405#
–  Bobby – Back Squat 405#
–  Ross – 195# Snatch
–  Lance – 215# Snatch
–  Lindsay – 110# Snatch
–  Jodi – 75# Thruster
–  Annette – 95# Thruster
–  Shelley – 15 Consecutive BOOTED Pull Ups
–  Byron – 5 Consecutive No False Grips Muscle Ups

13 Responses to 11/29/11

Today’s Wod…I’m going to call it a luke warm rx’d. 14:06. My ring extensions were marginal and my sots press certainly left a lot to be desired. This was fun though. I appreciate the creativity.

Ditto everything Todd posted. Bobby actually called my squats for the sots press half squats. It is IMPOSSIBLE to squat in this boot!
    …. 11:45. This is also another WOD I want to try bootless.

Today’s WOD – 11:52
    Tried my best on the hanging ring extensions, but mine definitely were not as pretty as Bobby’s. This was a fun one thou 🙂

As Rx’d – 6:44, just weird

Today’s WOD as Rx’d – 9:34

Today’s wod – 10:53

7. Tara says:

today’s wod rx’d: 9:30 however my last sots press shouldn’t have counted so I’ll say 9:40.

8. Byron says:

14 mins-ish on today’s WOD. Probably due to severe equilibrium issues after all the rolls. Agree with Bobby—weird!

Managed to string together 5 MU without the false grip training wheels, try for 10 straight on the December cool board. Need to add stringing together DUs as a December goal as well.

9. Meghan McCoy says:

Today’s WOD kinda Rx’d:18:07 I don’t think any of my ring extensions counted and I did all forward rolls because I’m still having some neck problems but it was fun:)

I was also super impressed by Gabby and Travis’s daughter with their gymnastics skills tonight! It was really awesome to watch them.

10. Kylie says:

todays wod 9:49.. couldnt do those dang hanging extensions without a band. this was fo sho intersante!!