11/22/11

Kylie’s Birthday WOD

2 Rounds of AWESOMENESS:
11 Burpees
9 Box Jumps (24/20) (20/12) (12/8)
10 Power Snatches (95/65) (65/45) (45/35)
11 GHD Sit-Ups (Ab-Mat)
22 Kettlebell Swings (53/35) (35/26) (26/18)
93 Air Squats

November “Cool” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for November

–  Travis – 4:05 Fran Rx’d
–  Howard – 490 Jump Ropes in 1 Workout
–  Jaime – 175# Clean & Jerk
–  Tara – 7 Consecutive C2B Pullups
–  Travis – Deadlift 405#
–  Bobby – Back Squat 405#
–  Ross – 195# Snatch
–  Lance – 215# Snatch
–  Lindsay – 110# Snatch
–  Jodi – 75# Thruster
–  Annette – 95# Thruster

14 Responses to 11/22/11

1. Adam P says:

Happy Birthday Kylie!

Kylie’s birthday wod as Rx’d = 11:28. That was suprisingly hard. All the squats just suck the life out of you.

Happy B-day Kylie!

Kylie’s B-day WOD Rx’d — 12:16

Happy Birthday Kylie! Here’s to many more!
    Kylie’s WOD, Rx’d: 13:08.

Fat Fran rx’d, aka Pregnant Fran – 11:01. Never done this one before and my goal was under 10:00, but those pull ups were way harder than I anticipated. I kept thinking “omg, is this what normal pull ups are going to feel like in 5 months?!”

Happy birthday, Kylie!

5. Meghan McCoy says:

Happy Birthday Kylie!!! Great birthday workout!
    17:50 Rx’d except ab mat sit ups.

Times are way slower than I would like but I keep telling myself to push through that first couple of weeks back and they will get faster!

Fat Fran as rx’d: 6:41

The 135# Thrusters sucked, but I was happy to be able to do butterfly PU’s with the 45# vest.

Happy Birthday, Kylie! I’ll probably try your WOD tomorrow…rest day for me today.

Great job on the butterfly weighted pullups, Ash. Impressive!

Happy Birthday Kylie! You are one very impressive person! Sure wish more young people were like you. Enjoy your special day!

9. Byron says:

Happy Birthday as well Kylie! Sorry I missed the great WOD this morning. I should post a pic of my shin, pretty nasty looking, so not sad to have missed more box jumps.

Happy Thanksgiving all! I’m heading back to Kentucky for the holiday weekend…’till next week.

10. Tara says:

Happy Birthday Kylie! I was hoping to get in at Noon for your Bday WOD however I ended up not being able to get out of work in time. Hope you have a great day!
    And since I won’t be making it in today, HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE! Mark and I are heading to CO and plan to hit up some CF gyms out there….first one planned is Wed at Noon in downtown Denver. 🙂

Happy Birthday Kylie! The improvements you have made in our gym are quite INCREDIBLE!!!

12. Bart says:

Happy Birthday Kylie! Great Workout – 10:40

13. Kylie says:

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes; it means the world to me and thanks for always pushing me to improve my potential. I will be forever greatful. 🙂
    Did my own workout, it was harder than I thought it was gonna be when i made it…. ugh haha 12:38 Rx’d
    My thanks for thanksgiving:
    Family, friends and my fellow crossfitters 🙂
    Hope everyone has a grrrrreat weekend!! 🙂