11/18/11

Make Up/Challenge/Skill DAY

November “Cool” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for November

–  Travis – 4:05 Fran Rx’d

275# DL
    70# KB Swings
    Over the Bar Burpees
    and
    75 DU’s

7:19

Apparently Baby Vaught was WODing this morning – squirming around too much for Justin’s and my untrained ears to really hear the heartbeat – but the doctor heard it, 165 bpm 🙂

“Murph“ w/ 20# vest 50:24

I may have done a 5th lap on the last mile – I drifted off to a far away land for awhile and lost count.

Ok, here is my story for this morning…
    7×1 Thrusters (kinda): 85-105-115-125-135-then failed like 3 times at 145 and got a little frustrated since I’d done 150 before and 145 x3 also 🙁 Had my hopes set on 155, but the front squats seemed way too hard today, so maybe next time.

Then I did the 7 rounds of 35 DUs & 1 Snatch WOD (with 115# snatch) from a few weeks ago that I never made up. My first 7 rounds didn’t go well (I only made one snatch), so I kept going. I ended up doing a total of 17 rounds in 21:56 and I finished by making 7 snatches in a row. So I kinda had 2 scores for this one, depending on how you look at it:
    1st 7 rounds- 7:10/115#
    last 7 rounds- about 10:00/805# ..after a 10 round warmup
    At least the morning ended on a positive note. I guess I’m much better at squat snatches when I get tired and stop thinking so much! This also equates to 595 doubleunders (all in lifting shoes)…in case anyone else was curious, haha.

Happy Friday 🙂

5. Michelle says:

made up yesterday’s WOD ended with 130# Snatch balance
    500m row and 30 burbees 3:42

6. Mindy says:

made up Sunday’s wod: 21,15,9 – 14:42

7. Annette says:

yesterday’s wod: ended up at 90# snatch balance after I learned to get myself under control in the bottom of the snatch before trying to stand up. Going to clear that 100# milestone on these lifts … soon. It’s possible that it’s more in my head than in my lack of the necessary strength.

Row/Burpees: In 4:31. Disappointed in that performance. I finished the row in just under 2:00 (my best yet), but then took 2:31 to do 30 burpees? What’s that about? Oh, yeah. I kept stopping.to.breath.

8. Bart says:

Did Bobby’s made up WOD of:
    3 Rounds for time
    500M Row
    15 kb swings
    10 pullups
    One legged in 8:44.

9. Ross V.M. says:

Snatch Balance WOD: #225.