11/17/11

Snatch balance 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 (7×1)

Kristan Clever 190lbs, Rebecca Voigt 175lbs, Maya Keenan-Gallagher65lbs (age 11).
Post loads to comments.

Compare to 6/6/11

THEN…………..

For Time:
500m Row
30 Burpees

November “Cool” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for November

–  Travis – 4:05 Fran Rx’d
–  Howard – 490 Jump Ropes in 1 Workout
–  Jaime – 175# Clean & Jerk
–  Tara – 7 Consecutive C2B Pullups
–  Travis – Deadlift 405#
–  Bobby – Back Squat 405#
–  Ross – 195# Snatch
–  Lance – 215# Snatch
–  Lindsay – 110# Snatch
–  Jodi – 75# Thruster
–  Annette – 95# Thruster

13 Responses to 11/17/11

1. Adam P says:

Snatch Balance – Worked my way up to 95 lbs! That’s a 95 lb pr! Look Mom, I have some resemblence to the mysterious art of flexibility! I don’t know how long I have waited to do this exercise but after almost two years working at it the shoulders are finally loosening up.

And then wod = 2:59

….And Bobby, I like the saying above….I’ll put it up in my office….

Snatch Balance 155#

3. Bart says:

Did some bench press and pullups. Then decided to do the row and burpees one legged – 3:00.

4. Tara says:

Snatch Balance: 85, 95, 100,105,110,115,120 – From 100 on, I didn’t catch it at the bottom of the squat but it was still the snatch balance movement so I think it kinda counts…. Jaime says it counts so I’m gonna count it! 🙂

• Jaime says:

Yep, the ones I saw you rode it down all the way to the bottom of the squat, so I would have counted them! Good job, Tara.

Snatch Balance: 115-125-135-145-155(f)-155(f)-155 ..10# PR after being sick all week – I’ll take it!!
    Row/Burpees – 3:23 Definitely still felt sick don’t this one (could not breath!), although I’m sure it wouldn’t have been terrible anyway, sick or not. Just so glad to finally feel well enough to work out again 🙂

6. Mindy says:

Snatch balance 95#
    500m row & 30 burpees 4:06

Re-did the 2 minute shoulders to overhead – 45 (6 reps better)
    then
    Snatch balance – 115#
    then
    Row / burpees – 3:31

8. Kylie says:

65, 75,85,95,105,115,125 then two fails at 135.
    I couldn’t lock it out completely. Thought for a second I paralyzed myself by harshly setting the 105 bar on my back and hearinga pop. But it turns out I am fully functioning today.
    Oh yeah, and 3:36 for the row/burpees.