11/11/11

Murph

For time:
1 mile Run
100 Pull-ups (with Band)
200 Push-ups (from Knees)
300 Squats
1 mile Run

Partition the pull-ups, push-ups, and squats as needed. Start and finish with a mile run. If you’ve got a twenty pound vest or body armor, wear it.

*GREY = 1/2 of everything

Post time to comments.

Compare to 9/10/10

November “Cool” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for November

–  Travis – 4:05 Fran Rx’d
–  Howard – 490 Jump Ropes in 1 Workout
–  Jaime – 175# Clean & Jerk
–  Tara – 7 Consecutive C2B Pullups

–  Travis – Deadlift 405#
–  Bobby – Back Squat 405#
–  Ross – 195# Snatch
–  Lance – 215# Snatch
–  Lindsay – 110# Snatch

13 Responses to 11/11/11

1. Bart says:

Hey Travis,

Does that “Gear Borrower” look familiar?

2. Mindy says:

Week one down! What a fabulous week it has been 🙂 It has been such a privilege to work out with Crossfit 515. Thanks so much to Jaime and Bobby for all the encouragement!!

“Murch” as Rx’d (w 20# vest) – 55:10
    Pretty excited just to finish this, especially under an hour. I said a long time ago that it was pretty bad ass for a girl to do this workout with a vest…I’m not gonna lie, I felt kinda bad ass this morning haha 🙂
    What a great Veteran’s Day WOD! Good job, everyone.

Murph, as Rx’d…not bad ass. 40:25. PR by about a minute.

5. Ben says:

“Murch” at 41:30. Strange since last time I did “Murph” and got 40:15. John, made a good point. The vest doesn’t make a difference! 🙂 I’d like to see what I could get on “Murph” now.

6. Jim says:

White yesterday – 44:00+. Murph today – 53:00+. Not a good strategy to do these on consecutive days. My second mile in Murph took over 12:00. My legs were cramping, and now I’m wiped out. It’s hard to be an expectant Grandpa.

But there is some good news. PRs on both, since I’d never done either before.

Todd – Nice job on Murph. I fully expect to recover by tomorrow for our 2 minute TTB challenge. The gambling windows are now open.

7. Tara says:

Murph rx’d (no vest): 48:29 – I was not impressed with my 1st or 2nd mile time but I was happy that I managed to do butterfly pullups throughout the workout. 🙂 Now, if these push-ups would just get a little easier…..
    AND…
    Thank you to all veterans and those currently serving!!! For those serving overseas, we’re always praying for their safe return.

After an epic fail on “Muscle Murph” in the morning I came back and did “Murch” as Rx’d – 30:54