11/7/11

Three rounds for time of:
30 Wallball shots, (10.5 foot target) (20/14) (14/10) (10/6)
Squat snatches, 30 reps (movement initiates with barbell below the knees) (75/45) (45/35) (35/15)

Spencer Hendel 9:54, Austin Malleolo 11:46.
Post time to comments.

Compare to 7/22/11

November “Cool” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for November

–  Travis – 4:05 Fran Rx’d
–  Howard – 490 Jump Ropes in 1 Workout

13 Responses to 11/7/11

Today’s WOD as rx’d: 20:54. Really need to work on full r.o.m. for squat snatches, but getting better.

Today WOD Rx’d – 21:30
    Showing improvement on the timing of the squat snatch but ROM still needs work

3. Ben says:

Rx’d. Probably the first squat snatch WOD where I was able to complete the full movement. 20:08. I’ll take it. Just need to get the weight up now.

4. Meghan McCoy says:

Hey CrossFit people! I need your help with a class project. I picked Rogue Fitness as a company to develop a product for in my marketing class. And I’m having troublecoming up with a product, so any ideas for a CrossFit product you guys think could be sold through Rogue? Thanks so much for your help! Miss all you guys!

• John Jackovin says:

How about something for your hands so I stop blowing out my calluses? I’d buy something that is targeted at crossfitters.

• Jim says:

Hi Meghan:

I hope all is well.

How about a better strap system for the rings. Maybe something that works like one of the dog leashes that goes quickly from a couple of feet to 10 or 12 feet, and can be locked at any point in between.

• Meghan McCoy says:

Thank you guys so much!!!! These are great ideas now the hard part is picking one. You guys rock!

5. Annette says:

Today’s WOD (scaled/blue): 15:14 Did this one in my first month at 515 in 21:47 ….

Considered going for black Rx today but was afraid I’d never finish (let’s call it lack-of-mojo-Monday), of course NOW I wish I had.

@Megan – I’m not so familiar with what Rogue sells in order to suggest something new, but what about a “Can’t make it in to the gym day” type of package? Bundle a couple of products together at a price break and make a fancy poster that goes with it with a dozen different WOD’s that can be done with the equipment and/or bodyweight at home. Include a dry-erase marker and a spot to record times.

Along the same lines, something for kids …. a large spiral booklet that can be propped up like a tent with great graphics of BW WOD’s appropriate for under ten, teens, etc. Mine wants to learn the oly lifts – we’re using a PVC pipe just learn the movements. Good luck on your project!

6. John Jackovin says:

19:20 PR by over a minute. Decent, but dead tired at the end. Did full range of motion for both exercises and pushed to hit 10.5 feet.

Today’s WOD Rx’d – 17:50

8. Tara says:

17:16 – rx’d though not all my wallballs hit the 10.5 ft mark (did this on 11/8/11)

17:44 rx’d on 11/11/11