11/2/11

Make Up/Challenge/Skill DAY

November “Cool” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for November

13 Responses to 11/2/11

Biggest Loser trainer Bob Harper tweeted this yesterday “@MyTrainerBob – I met a girl today @BrickCrossfit today and she was a REAL piece of work!! Her name was “FRAN” and she killed me!! #fb” His time was 8:00rx.

November Goals (actually by the end of the year)
    – Win Heart of America Competition this weekend!
    – Back Squat 405#
    – 21 Consecutive HSPU’s
    – 245# Power Clean
    – Deadlift 485#

3. John Jackovin says:

Today gave a real C effort on the Other Total…725lbs. OHS were the worst after yesterday and only hit 165lbs. I did do 245# power clean and then bench was awful at 315lbs.

I then did that Frankenstein plate carry deal for 121 yards or meters or whatever the UOM is.

Make up WOD, 400 m. run, 25 ghd sit-ups, 40 m. of broad jumps, 25 hand release push-ups, 400 m. run: 6:38.

5. Annette says:

Thrusters 3-3-3-3-3: 45 – 55 – 65 – 75 – 85 (f) – got it overhead, didn’t lock out – 80 (PR by 15#) – Thanks for the help, Todd!

WOD:
    3 Rds: 25 KB Swings (35#), 25 Box Jumps (20″) from 9/7/11 (scaled)
    8:01 –> PR by 3 minutes and Rx!

KB Swings unbroken (improvement) but I felt so slow on the box jumps … but overall I am stronger and faster. Yeah 🙂

Back squat 5×5 – 225,245,265,285,305

Monday’s WOD Rx’d – 16:06

Three rounds for time of:
    15 Overhead squats (95/65)(65/45)(45/25)
    15 L Pull-ups (Pull-Ups)(w band)
    15 Split-jerks (95/65)(65/45)(45/25)
    15 Knees to elbows (hanging knee raises)(leg raises)
    15 Hang cleans (95/65)(65/45)(45/25)
    15 Back extensions (25 pounds)(15/10)(10/0)

My November Goals:
    1) Win Heart of America Competition this weekend!
    2) 20 consecutive C2B pullups
    3) 175# Clean & Jerk
    4) 150 consecutive double-unders
    5) 1:40 500m row

Goals:
    – win the competition this weekend!
    – continue doing wods rx’d
    – start making it to morning classes again

10. Tara says:

Goals:
    1. Win competition this weekend (read: don’t do anything to screw up our teams chance at winning, like getting my feet stuck in the rowing machine) 🙂
    2. Be doing WODs rx’d again by end of the month (well 90%-95% of them since some things such as strict/L pullups, MU’s I can’t do yet)
    3. 11 consecutive butterfly pull-ups (legit ones with chin over bar). I think I’ve gotten 7 but not sure if they would have all counted.
    4. Ring Dips are back on my goals and we’re starting from the begining with a goal of 5….