10/21/11

Make Up/Challenge/Skill DAY

October “Cool” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for October

–  Team 515 – Won the Life AsRx Chicago Competition!!!
–  Chelsea – 1st Kipping Pull Up!
-  Billy – 101 Consecutive Double Unders
-  Travis – 5 Consecutive Muscle Ups
–  Tracy – Erica’s BDay WOD as Rx’d
–  Jim – 52 Consecutive Double Unders
–  Travis – 1st Bar Muscle Up
–  Taylor – 1st Kipping Pull Up!
- Jim – 1st Kipping HSPU
–  Fred –  1st Handstand
–  John – 475# Deadlift
–  Lindsay – Sub 6 Minute Mile
–  Lance – Sub 6 Minute Mile
–  Annette – 7:20 Mile
–  Jodi – 8 Minute Mile
–  Janet – 165# Deadlift
–  Bobby – ULTIMATE ATHLETE (4:43 mile & 445# DL)!
–  Lance – ULTIMATE ATHLETE (5:54 mile & 560# DL)!
–  Justin – 395# Deadlift
–  Leann – 1st Kipping Pull Ups!!!
–  Brian King – 1st Muscle Up!
–  Ross – King Kong!

–  Chauncey – HAS A HEART BEAT!!!

25 Responses to 10/21/11

Okay. I may not be as quick as grease lightning, but I’m thinking congratulations are in order. True? And if so, dang! You two got BUSY! Mazel tov!

Ross!!! U = Beast!!! Awesome work my man!!!

• Bart says:

I second that! Ross, that was awesome to watch yesterday man!

• Ross V.M. says:

Thanks guys, that was a STRUGGLE. I can say with confidence that I would not have finished without all the encouragement from everyone!! And Justin: YOU=BEAST. Little Vaught on they way!! That is awesome, congratulations Justin and Linsay!

3. kylie says:

EEEEEEK! Crossfit baby!!! :0 sooooo exciting!! 🙂 congrats! (Its gonna flexin out of the womb!) 😉 congrats!! Incase you ever need a babysitter….. 😉 I’m always here.. I will even lower my rate to $9/hr 🙂 I’m so excited! 🙂 ahh! 🙂

4. Erica says:

Oh wow! Congrats Justin and Lindsay! I’m so happy for you guys!

5. Laura says:

AAHHHH how exciting!!! Keep yourself and the little one healthy!! Congrats to both of you!!

That is awesome news guys! Say good-by to life as you know it! Lol

In horror of Lindsay – I did her Brriffday WOD this morning: 10:45

Then – Today’s made-up WOD – 3 rounds, row 300m, 20 thrusters, 10 pullups: 6:49

Also, I’m jealous of Ross for Rx’ing KING KONG – In my opinion that is one of the sweetest CF WOD ever created.

Made up the WOD of 3 rds: 300 m. row, 20 thrusters, 10 pullups. 8:30.

“Grace” – 2:47

My first time doing this one…I used the strategy of dropping the bar after each rep and trying to keep a strong pace. Next time I may try a different approach. I look forward to trying to trim some time off, this was a fun one. One of my favorites.

This is a test!
    I found this pretty entertaining, he is not quite on my level of artistic-abilities (i.e. drywall doodl-ing)

The test is see how quickly you can figure out what he is painting, look at the time at the bottom of the video. I read what it was before I watched it or else I don’t think I would have done very well

• Shelley says:

Well I didn’t figure it out until he flipped it. Awesome! Jim and I were at a function in New York City one time and saw an artist do several of those paintings. It truly is a talent.

10. Tara says:

CONGRATS JUSTIN AND LINDSAY! (Z-texted you last night but not if you knew it was me 🙂 )

“Jackie” rx’d 8:17. First time doing this one and probably not a good time but I did the thrusters unbroken so I was happy.
    Then did 1R Max hang clean – It wasn’t pretty but I got to 115# 1 rep max.

11. Scott says:

Congrats Justin & Z!!!! Happy for you!!