10/12/11

Complete as many rounds in 30 minutes as you can of:
Run 400 meters
10 L-Pull-ups (Normal Pull-Ups) (with Bands)
15 Back Extension with plate (25/15) (15/10) (no weight)
20 Sit-ups with plate (25/15) (15/10) (no weight)

Anthony Mayo 7 rounds + 400m run, Josh Everett 7 rounds + 200m run,Victoria Duncan 6 rounds + 200m run.
Post rounds and fractions of rounds completed to comments.

October “Cool” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for October

–  Team 515 – Won the Life AsRx Chicago Competition!!!
–  Chelsea – 1st Kipping Pull Up!
-  Billy – 101 Consecutive Double Unders
-  Travis – 5 Consecutive Muscle Ups
–  Tracy – Erica’s BDay WOD as Rx’d
–  Jim – 52 Consecutive Double Unders
–  Travis – 1st Bar Muscle Up
–  Taylor – 1st Kipping Pull Up!

18 Responses to 10/12/11

Today’s WOD, rx’d (give me a little latitude on my less than stellar L-pullups). 6 rds + 100 m. I liked this one.

Today’s WOD (strict Pull-ups) – 7 rds + 20m

Today’s WOD w/ 25# plate and L-ish pull ups – 6 rounds

Today’s WOD w 25# plate: 6 rounds + 200m
    However, I would not have counted a single one of my L-pullups for real…maybe some day. They.. are.. hard!

As Rx’d – 7 Rounds + 3 Back Extensions

Today’s WOD as Rx’d – 6 rounds +300m

Last night, did the 2 minute challenge of TTB – 51

Then, Front Squat 2X10 – 135, 155, 165, 185, 205, 225(PR), 185, 185, 135, 135

I felt pretty good about getting 225… a few weeks ago I could barely do a body squat with my old, decrepid (sp?) knee, Thanks Lance!!!!

Last night – YOU Challenge – 17 rds + 4 DU. Confident I would have gotten 18 rounds if I wouldn’t have messed up on DU #15 on one of the earlier rounds…

Today – 10×2 Front Squats – Worked from 185# – 220# with 2 min rest between each set…then 10 “speed sets” with 60% of my 1RM and resting :30 between sets.

Hands a little torn up so subbed 2 min of GHD instead of Toes to bar – 60

9. Jim says:

I caddied for the Dalai Lama once. When we got done, he was going to stiff me. So I said, “Hey Lama, how bout a little something for the effort”. He said, “There won’t be any money in it for you. But when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total conscientiousness.”

So I have that going for me.

10. Ben says:

Today’s WOD rx’d. 6 rds + 320 meters.

11. Lance says:

6 rounds + 350 meters
    Like Jaime, Im pretty sure Fred would have “No-repped” all of my L-pull-ups. On the other hand Bens were pretty impressive. Thanks Ben for doing this along side me…gave me a push.