9/20/11

Choose Your GIRL of Choice

“LYNNE”      “NANCY”      “ELIZABETH”

September “Cool” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for September

– Billy – 95 Consecutive Double Unders
– Billy – 6 Consecutive Muscle Ups
– Jaime – 5 Consecutive Muscle Ups
–  Tony – 1st Muscle Up EVER!!!
–  Ross – 1st Muscle Up EVER!!!
–  Todd – Butterfly Pull Ups
–  Taylor – 1st Rope Climb
–  Nick – 1st Bar Muscle Up
–  Jacob – 1st Bar Muscle Up
–  Kyle – 1st Ring Muscle Up
–  Nathan –  1st Ring Muscle Up
–  Blaise – 1st Ring Muscle Up
–  Blaise – 30 Muscle Ups For Time
–  Travis – 1st Ring Muscle Up
–  Shelley – 1st “REAL” Kipping Pull Up
–  Shelley – Clean & Jerk 115#
–  Jim – Back Squat 205#
– Justin – 5 Consecutive Muscle Ups
–  TEAM 515 – Won the Lincoln Soldier Challenge!
–  Bobby – Deadlift 475#
– Lauren – 25 Consecutive Double Unders

23 Responses to 9/20/11

“Lynne” as Rx’d – 12/40, 10/35, 9/30, 8/30, 6/25

2. Jim says:

Resting today, but still wanted to make a post for yesterday. Split jerks – 170# (PR by 10#). In the past week, I have PR’d in clean and jerk, OH squat, front squat, back squat and split jerk. As impotant to me, is that my range of motion on the squat lifts was legit. I turned 56 on Sunday, and Shelley and I were marveling at the fact that after 18 to 20 months of CrossFit, neither of us feel we have plateaued yet. At my age, you don’t expect that, especially in strength and flexibility.

Thank you CrossFit515.

I chose lovely Nancy today….actually I chose Nancy light. Nancy prescribed overwhelms me, and I’m a little bashful. I worked with just the bar to consciously concentrate on form, specifically keeping arms locked out and staying back on my heels. Justin and Jaime, I really appreciate the guidance this morning. One of these days it’ll click. My time was 15-something.

I also chose Nancy this morning (it’s because I love to run … not).
    Nancy as rx’d – 14:55 (PR by just over a minute from when I did it in June)

Nancy rx’d – 12:31. Couldn’t breath running, just felt slow on everything. Almost a minute slower than a few months ago 🙁 No me gusta.

6. Adam P says:

I chose “Elizabeth” today as RX’d = 8:39. I’ve been working on my squat cleans and felt like 135 lbs was working for me until about half way through the second round when reality set in. I did want to note that the last time I did this workout I did it with 115 lbs and my time was OVER 9:00!

“Nancy” as Rx’d – 11:16

Previous times:
    16:50 -on 9/6/10
    11:49 -on 6/16/11
    11:16 -today

Lauren, 25 DUs ?!……. I thought you said you weren’t any good at them. Awesome!

9. Bart says:

Decided to do Diane today since my body is completely torn up from the competition Sunday. Can wait for a much needed rest day tomorrow and then hit Fight Gone Bad on Thursday or Friday. Anyways, 3 second PR on Diane – 3:26.

“Lynne” – 20/46, 15/36, 12/37, 10/36, 10/31 Total- 67/186 @ 175 lbs

11. John Jackovin says:

Have a little girl who needs her tonsils out at 7AM so I won’t be there in the AM, but tomorrow’s WOD looks fun. 🙂

Max Squat Clean – 175#…PR by 15# and WAY more importantly = King Kong weight!!! My last of 4 parts, so I will be doing King Kong VERY soon, I just need LOTS of time 🙂

Then, did ‘Heavy Grace’ at 135# – 5:06