9/19/11

Make Up/Challenge/Skill DAY

September “Cool” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for September

– Billy – 95 Consecutive Double Unders
– Billy – 6 Consecutive Muscle Ups
– Jaime – 5 Consecutive Muscle Ups
–  Tony – 1st Muscle Up EVER!!!
–  Ross – 1st Muscle Up EVER!!!
–  Todd – Butterfly Pull Ups
–  Taylor – 1st Rope Climb
–  Nick – 1st Bar Muscle Up
–  Jacob – 1st Bar Muscle Up
–  Kyle – 1st Ring Muscle Up
–  Nathan –  1st Ring Muscle Up
–  Blaise – 1st Ring Muscle Up
–  Blaise – 30 Muscle Ups For Time
–  Travis – 1st Ring Muscle Up
–  Shelley – 1st “REAL” Kipping Pull Up
–  Shelley – Clean & Jerk 115#
–  Jim – Back Squat 205#
– Justin – 5 Consecutive Muscle Ups
–  TEAM 515 – Won the Lincoln Soldier Challenge!

14 Responses to 9/19/11

FGB as Rx’d — 353
    PR by 23

Split Jerk: 135, 155, 165, 175(f), 175, 180(f), 180(f)

Split Jerk: 125-145-155-165-175-180(F)-180
    20# PR for split jerk & the most I’ve gotten above my head by 10#! I had failed probably 20 times at 180 when Justin came over and said “Jaime, you look like me…get under it and lock your arms out.” And I got the very next one!! So thanks for the coaching, Justin 😉

Thanks for all the support, I think the 515 team represented well yesterday! We should get more teams though, I know a lot of people would do really well, if even in the novice division, and it really is a lot of fun!

Today worked up to a max deadlift – 475 (PR by 20#)

• Bobby says:

Tonight
      Split Jerk: 185-195-205-215-225-235-245-255(f)-255(PR by 30#)
      Thanks for the encouragement Ben, Billy, Bart, Jaime, Lauren, ……….. 🙂

Then
      MetCon with Billy
      As Rx’d – 3:34, thanks for the push Billy it was awesome!

Split Jerk: 105-115-125-135-145(f)-140-145 (10# PR)

Thanks for all the congrats and support! CrossFit competitions are a great time – it’s such an awesome and supportive community. Fun to be a part of. Anyone at all interested in competing should consider doing the Life As Rx competition in Libertyville, IL a week from Saturday (Oct. 1)

Gladiator – (team workout from this weekend)
    25 thrusters (135#)
    40 over the bar burpees
    25 lunges each leg with 45# plate overhead

9:33

Feeling all kinds of weak today. Can’t even imagine doing it with carrying all that weight before and after like they did yesterday…wow

Gladiator – 7:30 (Didn’t want Justin to have all that fun by himself.)
    25 thrusters (65#)
    40 over the bar burpees
    25 lunges each leg with 25# plate overhead

Max Split Jerk – 185, 195, 205, 215, 225(f), 225(f), 225(f)

I can’t seem to get 225…need more work on my technique.

Then, 21-15-9 of 40# Dumbell Push Press, GHD’s, and Hand Release Push Up’s – 3:41

Congrats team 515!

I found some old bumper weights (in Kg) in the gym at the FBI Academy:
    Max Split Jerk – 155, 199, 205, 211, 221, 226(PR),231(f)
    then
    I did the 5 rounds of 35DU’s and 200m run – with the worlds worst jump rope – 10:28

10. kylie says:

Experienced my first “Fight Gone Bad” 310
    Should’ve had more, but took to many long breaths and had the ugliest box jumps known to cavemen worldwide. This number will improve. No doubt, thanks for being my calculator Jaime! 🙂