9/14/11

For time:
15 foot Rope climb, 5 ascents (25 Ring Rows)
Clean and jerk, 5 reps (145/115) (115/75) (75/45)
15 foot Rope climb, 4 ascents (20 Ring Rows)
Clean and jerk, 4 reps (165/125) (125/85) (85/55)
15 foot Rope climb, 3 ascents (15 Ring Rows)
Clean and jerk, 3 reps (185/135) (135/95) (95/65)
15 foot Rope climb, 2 ascents (10 Ring Rows)
Clean and jerk, 2 reps (205/145) (145/105) (105/75)
15 foot Rope climb, 1 ascent (5 Ring Rows)
Clean and jerk, 1 rep (225/155) (155/115) (115/85)

Post time to comments.

Compare to 7/30/11

September “Cool” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for September

– Billy – 95 Consecutive Double Unders
– Billy – 6 Consecutive Muscle Ups
– Jaime – 5 Consecutive Muscle Ups
–  Tony – 1st Muscle Up EVER!!!
–  Ross – 1st Muscle Up EVER!!!
–  Todd – Butterfly Pull Ups

15 Responses to 9/14/11

Today’s WOD
    Rope climbs as Rx’d
    C&J 125,135,145,155,165

23:07

Today’s wod rx’d – got stuck on the 145# C&J (got the clean a couple times, couldn’t get the jerk), so I had 4 reps left at the 12 min time cap. Games score of 12:04. Need to work on split jerk form.

Time for some goals:
    – 155# clean
    – sub 6 min mile (been a goal for a long time, need to actually attempt it!)
    – Win the Lincoln Soldier Challenge competition this weekend!

I did yesterday’s squat wod.
    OHS: my nemesis. 95,115,115,125,125 (need to work on flexibility)
    Front Squat: 225,245,255,265,275
    Back Squat:275,295,305,315,320

September Goal: To get an overhead squat with arms completely locked out.

Today’s WOD as Rx’d – 7:57
    Took me over a min to get the clean on the last c&j, otherwise would have been under 7:00 easy. But still almost 2 min faster than when I did it after the Games. I’m excited to watch this one on TV tonight 🙂

Today’s WOD as Rx’d – 12:01

Power cleaned 225 like 15 times, but I couldn’t quick stick the jerk.

I still really enjoy this workout…good mix of strength and agility.

Today’s WOD rope climbs and blue weight (75,85,95,105,115) – 18:04
    115# C&J was a 5# PR. I was totally excited about it until Bobby told me that it was the ugliest clean he’s ever seen. Oh well, I guess it’s time to work on my form

• Jaime says:

Haha, it still counts thou. Good job!

• Jen says:

You continue to amaze me, Shelley! A C&J PR after all those rope climbs? Wow! And what’s this nonsense about form with a heavy weight? 🙂

• Bobby says:

Haha now I get made out to be the bad guy when I was the one to congratulate her and give her a high-five, and then said “you know could do a lot more weight stll if you learned how to get under it rather than just leaning back farther,” I see how it is 😉

• Lauren says:

Oh Mama Noyce, you have no idea what ugly was unless you were there w/ me last night. Completed WOD (I stopped checking the time @ 20:00) but had to do last 3 rounds @ 100 b/c cleans were kicking my butt. Just couldn’t quite get it. GRRR! They are definitely on my ever growing list of things to work on. Did manage to get all rope climbs RX though so @ least it wasn’t a total bust. Great job on your PR by the way!

Thanks to Jamie, Ross, Bobby, Justin & Lyns, for all the tips & encouragement. That one was a little rough for me :o)

Today’s WOD as Rx’d – 12:01 (games scoring)
    Finished everything but the last clean & jerk in about 7:something which is like 5 minutes faster than last time. I tried 225# and failed once on the clean dropping it on my leg. Then about 3 minutes later I got the squat clean and got about as close as you can to completing the jerk without locking your arms 🙁 Time would have been about 11:30, shoulda coulda woulda. Next Time 🙂
    Got a 15# PR on power clean before I started today though at 215#, finally feels like I’m doing it right

9. Ben says:

Rx’d 15:55. Started my last rope climb at 12 mins. It took me almost 4 mins to complete that last C+J at 225llbs but I got it! I have witnesses!